5.0 out of 5 stars super comfortable sneaker
Published 11 months ago by R. Larson

2.0 out of 5 stars Nowhere to contact seller
Published 4 months ago by DeLana Finney

5.0 out of 5 stars super comfortable sneaker, September 23, 2013
I got this sneaker on the recommendation of a work colleague. We work in health care where we are on our feet all day. I love regular crocs for work. But obviously, the look isn't for everyone. These sneakers are very light, and the insole is the same antimicrobial footbed found in regular crocs. They fit slightly smaller than regular crocs, which I found run very big to begin with, but compared to a regular sneaker, they obviously feel wider, which I like and need. They do not have typical arch support found in a sneaker, again attributed to the crocs footbed. Working in them all day my feet legs and back feel great. I ordered 2 more pairs to have in reserve because I like them so much. Very comfortable, they look great, and the price on Amazon is very reasonable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light weight and soft for walking anywhere, September 24, 2013
Ingeborg Coffman (lakeland, florida) - See all my reviews
I knew when Crocs came out with a shoe more fashionable and so light weight it had to be great. Quality second to none. Washable and looks always new, the color are very modern and the shoes feel lightweight for running

4.0 out of 5 stars crocs shoe, July 13, 2014
the shoe is ok, I thought it would be a bit more on quality for a croc. don't know if I would buy this shoe from croc again

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving the retro, June 15, 2014
Its light, comfortable and fits as expected. The colour combination ocean/burst works best for me and I do recommend these to those who seek a pair of practical all-round sneaker with vintage look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Comfortable Shoes Ever Made. EVER!, June 5, 2014
There are several inventions that will go down in history that redefined mankind: the wheel, the plow, electric lights, refrigeration, the telephone, and the combustible engine. May I suggest we add these shoes to the list? Because they are cussing amazingly comfortable.

I have tried everything over the years but these really are the most comfortable shoes on earth. Crocs needs to start making them again and in different colors. As of this post Crocs has no plan to make more which not only breaks my heart but my poor feet as well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nowhere to contact seller, April 9, 2014
I love the shoes. The left was fitting a little wonky....after wearing them a few days I noticed the left was uncomfortable because it had a right insole in it. I don't want to return the shoes. I just want the left insole. I bought them because they had croc insoles in them and now I can't use them because I have 2 right insoles and no left. You wouldn't think it makes a difference but it does. When I went to ask for help with this, I couldn't find where to "contact the seller." can someone send me the left insole? I love the shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, April 5, 2014
I have pink/black pair for women. I wanted another but they d/c them. I love the radiant colors! They are little "roomier" than women's but barely noticeable.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a shoe junkie and..., February 22, 2014
These are the most comfortable shoes that I have ever owned. I bought a pair, loved them, bought a 2nd pair in another color, loved them more & tried to buy them in the 3rd & 4th colors from the Crocs website and they were sold out. I waited...and waited...and waited...and they never restocked them. I went into the Crocs store and was informed that they've been discontinued...even though (per the clerk) people are nuts for the shoes. He said the Crocs stores were constantly selling out. They couldn't keep them on the shelves. The clerk even said that he was dumbfounded as to why Crocs stopped making such a popular shoe. So I came to Amazon and I paid double what they cost (directly from Crocs) and in a half size smaller (I was desperate) and have zero regrets. Thank you Amazon for carrying these even at double the price and not in my size.

BUY THESE SHOES NOW, PEOPLE!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy casual shoes, January 1, 2014
Comfort is just crocs's forte. Feet weren't even sweaty without socks.
Got them cheap too at Amazon.
Buy them.
I wonder if crocs sell just the insoles. It would make a very good accessory to my running shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Retro fit, December 22, 2013
Fits great. Breaks in without any issues. Like the look and many complements on the pair. Very comfortable. Very light

Rate and Discover Movies