Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: crocs Unisex Bistro Mario Batali Vent Clog
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on November 6, 2014
These work.

I spend all day on my feet and my back hurt. After asking around, I had to face it: I would need to buy a pair of clogs. I told myself I would never own Crocs. It hurt my soul to place my order. But, after a brief break-in period (2 weeks), they seem to be helping quite a bit. I selected these because I figured if they could help a huge man like Mario Batali, who weighs roughly two of me, then they must offer some good comfort and support.

I generally wear a 9.5, purchased a 9 and I am happy with the fit. Also, the vents make a big difference in cooling.
on November 5, 2015
Hands down, these shoes are the best kitchen shoes sold. I'm talking about crocs in general, they have many different models and you need to find the one that works best for you. The bistro crocs all work well. I remember before the bistro crocs had vents, I would make my own. That being said, I've been wearing them for 15 years. Yes, they do wear out, and you might need to buy a pair once every year or two. They do have a short time for breaking in, usually a couple of days. During that period your socks will seem to slip a little bit in the shoes, but that is just a day or two. When I first got into the cooking game, all the rage was birkenstock clogs, or their leather brother, the london. The london was good, but the time it took to break them in almost broke me. Danskos, same story for me. I know they are great shoes, but if you dont have time to learn how to walk on high heels, or spend the money buying them and getting them fixed. Please just try some crocs. but please remember, once you leave the restaurant, put your street shoes back on, cause you will get ridiculed wearing crocs in public
on December 13, 2014
My husband wears these shoes to work everyday. He's on his feet walking miles around a hospital, and these are his chosen footwear. The fit is good, the quality of material satisfactory. We replace them about every six months due to the heel support wearing down.
on September 27, 2015
Broke them in with an 11hour kitchen shift feet fell great afterwards. Only had them a few weeks but I do recommend them so far. I went to a croc store tried this shoe the bistro and the bistro pro and batalis fit and felt the best. I'm 6/8 270 lbs so I'm a big guy on my feet all day. I got one size up in case I wanted or needed a scholls insert but so far so good.
on June 23, 2015
My husband is writing this review. These are absolutely great. After having a normal pair, and liking them i upgraded. They turn any weekend day or after work time into ease. Not having to find a pair of socks to put on some shoes to just do something on the weekend around the house is great. The normal pair were to soft and when pruning some plants the thorns would go through the shoe and cause me to bleed, Not an issue with these as they have the hard rubber sole on the bottom. I use them to wash the truck so i don't ruin a good pair of shoes with water. Strong enough to mow the grass, or drive with. My foot is a mans 10.5 med, so these as a 10 fit just fine, i tested some in the store and fine they are like a mans wide boot, so adjust accordingly. So far about 12 months of use, and still holding up well, using them 25+ days a month for 3+ hours on weekdays and 10 hours or more on weekend. I expect they will last me 24 months total.
review image review image
on April 9, 2015
I work in a hospital on labor and delivery- needless to say there ae lots of bodily fluids! these have an incredible grip system- they're created as kitchen shoes but should be double billed as midwife shoes!
on October 18, 2015
Used to work at a small kitchen for a busy restaurant/bar. These babies helped me survive the 8-13h shifts everyday! That being said don't wear these with a black shirt, your coworkers are going to make fun of you and call you daffy duck!
on October 7, 2015
Wow, just wow. No wonder Batali uses them in the kitchen. I don't work in a professional kitchen but I spend a lot of time in ours, chopping, dicing, mincing and slicing vegetables and these Crocs are the bomb. My feet no longer hurt and less fatigue overall.
on June 20, 2014
I love Crocs clogs. Very comfortable and usually very light weight. My only negative regarding these is that they weigh about twice as much as the normal Croc clog. It takes some time to get used to it. But the reason is simple; the sole of these Crocs are much more of a non-slip sole than the normal clog and will take a much longer time to wear out and become slippery dangerous on wet surfaces.

That said, I love orange and this is the only Croc clog available in orange.
on March 16, 2015
Interesting that many online comments were that the Crocs "ran a little large" and the recommendation was to get a smaller size than what you usually use. My experience was the opposite and that they ran a little smaller or should I say a little narrower. I'm glad I took a chance and ordered the usual size that I wore because if I followed the advice and ordered one size smaller I would be in deeper trouble. I wonder if the Crocs came in different "widths". The section on size does not discuss widths and women's sizes are usually narrower than men's with the same lengths. The Crocs measurements indicate the sizes as women's 9/men's 7. Is there a difference between "unisex" and other Crocs that are of a different design than the unisex ones in regards to fit? Or are the Crocs "all" unisex? There was no explanation as to what the "M" meant also on some of the sizes.