Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 20, 2013
Got my first pare of Santa Cruz (canvas) last winter while in Surfside Beach, SC. They are so comfortable it's better than going barefoot.
I wanted something a little less casual so ordered these in Gray Suede. They were exactly what I expected in fit and comfort. I ended up ordering the other two colors and they were also the same. I did spray them with Scotch Guard Suede Protectant (ordered through AMAZON). I don't know if I really needed to but it made me feel better.
I normally ware a size 13 shoe and the 13 Santa Cruz fit just right.
If you are looking for a casual very comfortable shoe that you can ware all day without having tired feet or just something to knock around in, Get them, you will LOVE THEM.
on March 3, 2014
Very disappointed with this purchase. The shoes looked great but i order them for my husband for christmas they artived in great condition but he said the arch was raised to much in the center of the right shoe and it was so uncomfortable on his foot he could not wear the shoes.
on September 6, 2013
Sweet. An excellent zapato. Like pillows for the feet. Could not recommend them more if I tried. Giddy up, muchachos.
on December 2, 2014
I suffer from chronic Grade III peripheral neuropathy (constant nerve pain in hands and feet!) as a permanent side effect of cancer chemotherapy since 2010. In the last four years, I have purchased about 50 different pairs of shoes, always looking for something that won't exacerbate the pain. Most of them end up in the back of my closet, unworn. The Crocs Santa Cruz is the ONLY shoe I can stand to wear for more than a few hours. (However, although I imagine the Crosslite footbed is quite comfortable for people with "normal" feet, the nibs on the Crosslite footbed irritate my extra-sensative feet, so I simply take it out and replace it with a smooth-surfaced gel sole insert.)

I've been buying a variety of styles of the Santa Cruz shoe (canvas loafer, suede loafer, and lace up) for several years. All in all, I've purchased at least a dozen pairs of Santa Cruz.

I live in my Crocs Santa Cruz shoes.

I keep a newer pair for wearing to work and to nicer restaurants, an older broken-in pair for wearing at home and for everyday activities, and an old worn out pair for wearing while doing messy chores. Because I wear them all the time (except in bed!), a pair of canvas Santa Cruz lasts only about nine months in this cycle. The suede shoe lasts much longer than the canvas, but, for me the canvas shoe is more comfortable because it is a little wider and requires less break in time to conform to the contours of my feet. The canvas shoe looks a little like a house shoe. The suede shoe looks dressier. The canvas shoe is washable. The suede is not washable, but a couple of very light applications of a stain resisting spray product like Scotchguard will help preserve the appearance of the suede shoe. My black suede shoes, which I've worn a couple of days a week for about two years, still look very good.

Whenever I see Crocs Santa Cruz on sale, I snag a pair or two. My most recent purchase, the brown suede Santa Cruz loafer, seemed a little tighter than usual, so I measured it sole-to-sole against my older pair of black suede Santa Cruz loafers. Both pairs were marked "size 12" on the bottom, but the new brown suede shoe sole was about a quarter inch shorter and about an eighth inch more narrow than the older black suede shoe. (Hmmm. Perhaps the sizes vary a little by color?) I don't think this slight variation will matter after I get this new pair broken in.

I might start hording Santa Cruz shoes, just in case they stop making them.
on December 11, 2013
Although these are men's shoes and I am female, I have large enough feet to fit into a men's size 9. (These shoes are apparently not made in women's sizes.) I took them with me on a recent tour to Europe and found them incredibly comfortable for walking in all kinds of conditions -- cobblestone streets, hard surfaces, etc. They are also lightweight for packing. Highly recommended!
on May 28, 2015
Have Santa Cruz in canvas before and all day comfort from the moment I first wear them. So when this suede version came up at this color only for $19, jumped at the chance immediately since normally all Santa Cruz are in the $40 range.

I have a few pairs of Crocs already from Santa Cruz to sandals, and I found they are normally sized small. So being a size 8 I ordered a 9 on this, and again, immediate comfort, not loose and if I ordered size 8 it would be too small.

BTW luv wearing this casual style sockless.
on December 3, 2013
The Crocs loafers are really comfortable and fit nicely. My husband loves them. Normally, he wears a 10 1/2 and we ordered a size 11 that fits nicely.
on June 23, 2014
I love these shoes. They are the most comfortable pairs of shoes I own. I have 4 pairs of these Santa Cruz shoes in a few different styles. I keep buying them because they are so comfortable.I wear size 9.5 shoes and these fit well as a 10.
on June 5, 2015
Nice shoes! But I think that based on my past experience with Crocs, they should really price their shoes more competitively. A loafer with a non-durable sole that will be dead within a year of regular use, should be priced accordingly. Don't get me wrong, they're comfortable (even if they DO look like house-slippers, lol), but a little pricey what they are. This is a statement about Crocs in general.

I DO recommend these for quick slip-ons. I have worn them with jeans and with shorts. No weird "slipper" comments thus far!
on October 17, 2015
These shoes are fantastic. They look great and my husband says they are really comfortable. My husband has a large wide foot and the crocs regular size 12 fit him perfectly. I will be getting him another pair. I really like crocs. I think they are really good at providing comfort and support. I wear croc flip flios all summer long.