Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: crocs Unisex Classic Realtree Clog
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 14, 2012
Never owned a pair of Crocs. Said I never would. Then I saw camo print. I'm not an outdoorsman and they've only been on the pavement. I stand on my feet all day at work and they are great for that and look good doing it. Super comfortable. They run a bit large. I wear a wide shoe and they fit great. I might have to get another pair.
on December 11, 2012
I wear a size 15 boot and 15 tennis shoe. I ordered a 15 croc and the size runs way big. I had 2 inches of room left in shoe. Now I had to order another smaller size and hope it fits when it comes in.
on January 29, 2014
I normally wear a 9.5, so I ordered a 10 in these crocs. They were WAY too big. I sent them back and ordered size 9. They fit about perfect.
on October 17, 2012
This is my second pair of this same model. After a few years of occasional use indoor and out, my first pair have worn out on the soles to the point of letting water in through the bottom. They also began slipping more easily on slick surfaces. I almost cracked my head open a few times lately on the wet floor in the garage and next to the dog's water bowl in the kitchen. This prompted me to buy another pair with some new tread. The camo pattern also wears off after time. Other than that, they are as comfortable as the first day I got them and have not torn. These clogs are very practical to wear almost anywhere, within reason. I wouldn't use them in conditions where great foot support is needed. They slip easily on an off which is great if you are constantly going in and out of the house or if your hands are full. The strap can be moved all the way forward or worn around the ankle for extra support. They clean up in a snap with soap and water and are ready to wear again as soon as you dry them off. I've read of people putting them in the dishwasher, but i wouldn't recommend that if you want to preserve the camo pattern. Despite the tiny nubs on the foot-bed, your bare feet will slide around inside if they are wet because they have a loose fit and smooth surface. Lots of holes for ventilation to keep your feet comfortable with or without socks. Only downside to all the holes is that little stones, sticks, and bits of grass sometimes get inside. No big deal because the clogs are easily removed to allow you to shake out any unwanted debris. I love slipping into these after a long day of wearing heavy hunting boots. They are roomy enough to accommodate a thick pair of thermal hunting socks and they hardly weigh anything. Had the soles lasted longer and not been so slippery and the camo pattern not worn off I would have given these a five star. Crocs makes another model, the Bistro Realtree clog with slip-resistant tread, but they are more expensive, have potential issues with the soles peeling off, have no ventilation holes, and are not as roomy as the classic fit. Something for you to consider though.
on January 5, 2013
Really really poor quality shoes. This crocs not look anything like the original model, in just 5 days deteriorated and lost some of the material that covers them. I put 3 stars for the excellent service provided by amazon when I make a claim and return.
review image review image
on June 7, 2013
I purchased my pair to work in the yard. I was surprised by how light and comfortable they were. Although these are mens shoes, I bought them for myself (female). I just looked up a mens to womens conversion table (Mens 5=Womens 7).
on April 10, 2013
It is hard to make Crocs supper masculine, but you throw some camo on there and you got a happy comfortable man. I had some baby blue ones for about 3 years now and they are still in great shape and I have worn them everyday. I finally got tired of my wife making fun me and purchased these. I have realized 2 things in my life here on earth. #1 anything can be made awesome with Realtree camo. #2 nothing is more important then being comfortable whenever possible.
on June 13, 2013
looks and fits just as I expected. I am a size 11 and the 11 fit just like a nice shoe would. Highly recommend these crocs.
on March 2, 2015
Good looking and comfortable. For a size of 10M, I was surprised at its unusual Large size. I'm usually a 10.5-11. In conclusion, I must say I'm satisfied with it. Comes back to looks and style, these qualities superseded the size inconsistency for me. Hope this helps.
review image review image review image
on May 22, 2015
I am a size 11.5, but based a numerous reviews and feedback from previous buyers of which the overwhelming majority stated that the Crocs run larger than normal shoe size and suggested going down a size when ordering .I did, so I went to a size 11, since no 11.5 was available. When I received them my toes were jammed into the toe of the shoe, and yet at the same time I felt that had I ordered a size 12 they would have been too loose and my foot would have tumbled inside the 12, so I returned them and did not reorder. That is the problem ordering on line, you don't have the luxury of trying a shoe on first before buying. Bummer. If they fit comfortably I might have gone to a four or even a five star rating, but these shoes are no Birkenstock sandals for sure. Still trying to figure out what the purpose of all those little bibs are in the sole of the shoe that the foot rest on..Please don't tell me that they prevent the foot from slipping in the shoe, because that is hogwash.