5.0 out of 5 stars Great would buy another pair!
I Just Love theses shoes, from the colors to the fit to the look, amazing and comfortable shoes, if you are looking for comfortable shoes look no where else!
Published 13 months ago by ronald

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
small and narrow should have ordered a size up.
Published 7 months ago by ROBERT PAUL GARLAND

5.0 out of 5 stars Great would buy another pair!, December 27, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fashion Statement?, March 13, 2014
Someone said that men my age (senior citizen here) who wear clog style Crocs are simply telling others they have given up hope....I completely disagree but did agree to this "deck" shoe style in order to appease my other half. These shoes are lightweight and have the same all day inner sole that keeps me coming back to this brand. It is the perfect compromise too have that legendary Croc comfort and project ray (s) of hope for the Ms. I do plan to order some leather topped clog style Crocs as slip ons to go with my after dinner "smoking" jacket :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe as expected with Crocs, February 18, 2014
The only thing that I did not like was that these shoes come with some amount of cloth on the soles. This isn't a problem for most but for me i buy crocs because my feet stink up most shoes but with crocs there rubber soles don't hold smells.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect boat shoe, October 16, 2013
R. Bennett (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
I have a pair of Crocs Santa Cruz shoes that I've had for years and wear just around the house/yard. We were going on a cruise and I wanted something comfy that wasn't a flip-flop that I could wear for just about anything. These were great for poolside, hanging out in the casino, bars, etc. I could wear them with my swim trunks or with nicer shorts and pants in the evenings. They have non-slip bottoms for walking on wet decks and look nice enough to wear with jeans or khakis plus they have the Crocs footbed that make them so comfy to wear all day long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Boat Shoe with Crocs Comfort, August 17, 2014
Many people dislike Crocs because they felt that they were not stylish. These boat shoes have all of the comfort and odor-fighting properties that made Crocs famous but look like really stylish boat shoe! You can find my exhaustive review here http://goo.gl/5Rc3vc . These deck shoes are super lightweight and comfortable. I wear them on my boat and around town too. They are very comfortable without socks and have rubbed ZERO blisters on my feet so far. They fit my foot as expected. I didn't have to size up or size down.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable + Stylish, August 7, 2014
I love these shoes although people will still make fun of me for wearing Crocs (I don't need the brand name all over people). I got the Navy on another website during a crazy sale so only paid $18,which made it worthwhile. They are not your grandpa's crocs; they look pretty stylish & great summer wear. They're also SUPER comfortable.. Now I wouldnt wear them for working out or a 10 Mike run, but for everyday running around, it is very nice to your feet. If you're a half size, you'll probably want to order up

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes!, July 17, 2014
So far I am loving these shoes. Very comfortable and they fit great. The question will be how long they hold up. I do wear them without socks and I know that breaks shoes down quicker. I have very wide feet and these feel great. In fact, I just ordered a second pair! I went out the other night with some work friends and actually got compliments on these shoes! Yeah! Very happy and will buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars New wave boat shoes, September 22, 2014
Great shoe. Comfortable croc soles but don't look like crocs. I wear an 11 in just about every shoe but Nikes (11.5-12) and these fit perfectly in 11.

These work great with shorts and not bad with jeans. I don't think they are quite as "fancy" looking as real boat shoes but with shorts for the weekend, I prefer them due to comfort.

4.0 out of 5 stars style and comfort, July 15, 2014
I am not a clog guy but when I saw a boat shoe....I decided to give Crocs a try. I really like the style and weight. Would give 5 stars but nothing to absorb foot moisture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ok., July 12, 2014