Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Price:$24.95 - $39.99

on May 20, 2013
i've bought the rx relief earlier this year off the crocs site and loved it. i notice amazon had a dropped down in price for what i thought was the same model but it turns out, its different. when the shoe arrived, appearance wise, it looks the same but feeling wise, its much stiffer. the rx relief from the crocs store had way more heel cushioning and overall more bounce. also, i notice the tag on this shoe only saids "relief" rather than "rx relief". according to the crocs site, there is no regular "relief", just "rx relief" and the model #10003 matches on both sites. to me, everything seems fishy and the only conclusion i have is this is a super old version of the rx relief and therefore doesnt provided the extra cost benefit (i'm guessing that's why it cost me $25 vs $40).

ps. there's also another review here on amazon who noticed the difference between the real crocs rx relief and this crocs relief.
22 comments93 of 95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 21, 2010
These shoes were recommended by my doctor for plantar fasciitis, and they have done the job. I can't say I like them or consider them fashionable, but they do eliminate the pain. Amazon had them at the best price around.
11 comment60 of 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 6, 2012
I couldn't tell the difference between my Croc Rx and my regular Crocs. I didn't notice any extra heel cushion or support. No difference between the arch supports either. Crocs are fine for what they are, but I was really hoping that the Croc Rx would be a more supportive sandal and I was very disappointed.
44 comments33 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 19, 2013
I have plantar fascitis. These are great and supportive. I find that these are way nicer for my sore feet than other Crocs. I think the arch support is much better.
on August 15, 2010
I have rheumatoid arthritis and these Crocs Rx shoes are so helpful with the troubles that disease causes my feet. Can't imagine a world without them! I have been wearing them for several years now and have multiple colors. They are comfortable and contrary to what people may think, your feet don't sweat in them! The extra support of the Rx style really works wonders for my feet.
0Comment35 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 5, 2010
I was told by my physical therapist I needed some shoes with some support, so I ordered these crocs. They are lightweight and very comfortable. Good for those with bad feet or bad knees.
on January 10, 2013
These Crocs are the most comfortable and supportive shoes in their whole line! I can wear them all day and not have my plantar fasciitis act up. They are somewhat less boxy looking than the original Crocs, which is a plus, but, honestly, even if they weren't I would still wear them.
0Comment15 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 20, 2013
These are great for plantar fasciitis. I never particularly cared for the shoe style in the past. Due to my intense workouts and standing on my feet all day at work, my feet began to ache me at the end of the day. These shoes are unbelievably comfortable! Who cares about style? I'm married!!!! I wear these whenever I'm not going somewhere too fancy. They are so nice. My entire family has become fans of Crocs.
on September 14, 2012
I have been dealing with plantar fasciitis for a while now. I started to look to change my shoes at home as well as my running/workout shoes. I decided on trying these instead of buying expensive Birkenstock. These shoes are very comfortable and I think they have helped with my plantar fasciitis (they haven't made it worse). Ya, the style is the best looking but at this point I need comfortable over style. I wear a size 12 shoe and ended up having to go with a size 11.
0Comment13 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 26, 2012
If your feet run on the hot side and you buy crocks for comfort & cool feet, don't get this version. The are every bit as good as the classic crocks except the top of your feet do run a little hot without the top vent holes.