4.0 out of 5 stars Socks or not to sock
Published 16 months ago by El Tee

3.0 out of 5 stars Order larger size for length
Published 14 months ago by TMBE

3.0 out of 5 stars Order larger size for length, July 9, 2013
My only complaint is that the sizing is off. I almost always wear a size 10, but very occationally a 9.5 (but never before a larger size). I wear crocs already and always have gotten the uni-size M8/W10 before which fit fine, but in this shoe my toes were smashed against the end of the shoe in this size. Side by side comparison between this shoe and my original crocs showed the reason. The bottom of the sole is the same length but the top Crocband toe box is shorter, angling back toward the ankle, whereas the orginal toe box is more vertical from the sole. This means this shoe is shorter where your foot resides by its design.

4.0 out of 5 stars Socks or not to sock, May 19, 2013
I like this shoe. Very comfortable after it broke in. It started off a bit tight at my normal size but it stretched out after a week or so. Now having said this I wear all my Crocs without socks. There is no way I could wear this shoe with socks, it would just be too tight. Therefore socks I recommend you up a size, bare feet try your size and give it a week to ten days to break in.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable but runs a bit small, July 24, 2013
This is a very comfortable shoe but runs a bit small. Maybe is designed that way so that debris does not get into the sides of the show....ah well still great

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't quite fit, October 21, 2013
I have a high arch and there isn't quite enough height to be comfortable. I'll go back to my original Crocs.

1.0 out of 5 stars smaller than normal, August 29, 2013
Much smaller than normal, I have other clasicc crocks with the same number and they fit perfect and comfortable, this style is smaller hurts the top of the foot, and is much hotter, the air does not flow through the foot.

1.0 out of 5 stars Frustrated Love Hate relationship, April 30, 2013
Barb "Just Me In Nevada" (Fallon, NV United States) - See all my reviews
I love Crocs. But it never fails that I no matter what size I order, they don't fit. I ordered a size 7, (Made in Vietnam) they were too big. Exchanged for a size 6 (made in Mexico) they are way too small.

WHAT's a person to do?

4.0 out of 5 stars Crocs 10 was too small., August 13, 2013
Angelo Gino (Coral Springs, Florida, US) - See all my reviews
Sent them back and got 11 and 11 JUST fit!
I think I would be happy with 11 1/2 or 12.

RUNS SMALL!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Crocs...what can you say but Cool!, July 24, 2013
Rich "chekrout" (Orange Beach, Alabama United States) - See all my reviews
I got lucky and found these in my size. The Croc store where I live never has what I want in my size. One thing to remember when you replace your worn out ones you like. Try to make sure the ones you order are made in the same country as your old ones. I have found that the same size number physically varies from country to country. The best ones seem to come from Mexico.

4.0 out of 5 stars I had to buy a bigger size, July 25, 2013
I odered a pair of this type of crocs in a 7W, but it was too small,(i gave it to my mom) so had to get one size bigger, so keep that in mind, they're really confortable, as all crocs are, and the colors are more electrical if you can put it that way, which i love.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Slipon's to leave at the top of the stairs, March 28, 2013
For all my pottery friends, these shoes work great as studio shoes. I leave mine at the door to my studio and slip into them before I enter and slip them off before I leave. This eliminates a dust trail into my living space. The shoes are VERY comfortable, more so than I imagined they would be. No worry about clay or glaze spills, they are waterproof. I like them so much I think I'll get a red pair for around the house! GREAT SHOES!

crocs Unisex Crocband II.5 Clog 12836