5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded my expectations...
Published on April 3, 2011 by High Arches

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable!
I am a fan of Crocs but these are very uncomfortable between the toes. I waited too long to return them so I'm forced to keep them. I use them for getting the mail and putting the garbage out but I can't take having them on too long.
Published 1 month ago by Nicky's Mom

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded my expectations..., April 3, 2011
These shoes are awesome! I tried them on after an exhausting search for a cute pair of sandals that were more supportive than flip flops but did not make me look like I was taking a trek through Jurassic Park. I have really really high arches. I even fractured both of my feet in high school from being a sprinter in track. So, trust me when I say my feet are horrible. I always have pains in my feet, knees and back, and I cannot wear a wide variety of shoes because they do not fit my feet right. Well, anyway, I had to plan for my trip to Las Vegas and didn't want to walk around everywhere with my tennis shoes on. So, I tried these on at a store and ordered them on Amazon.com. They were great! I wore them walking miles all over Las Vegas, LA, Venice Beach, and many more places. My feet did hurt a little bit at the end of the day, but that is not something that I wouldn't experience even if I wore tennis shes. The Vezzys did feel a little odd at first with the bumps, but it didn't take long to get used to them. I didn't have high hopes for these shoes with my horrible feet, and expected to toss them into the suitcase at the end of the day, but they turned out great and despite their non-biodegradable shoes, I have to say Crocs might just have a new customer. (ps...I only wore my tennis shoes one day out of my weeks vacation).

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sandals ever, June 23, 2013
These are by far the most comfortable slippers ever. This is my first pair of Crocs I've owned. I was never into the Crocs clogs look. The look of the Vezzy sandal is typical but the comfort this sandal offers is super extreme... Seriously. It's very cushiony and soft and the beads on the sole make u feel as if you're getting a foot rub. This sandal is superb. I originally bought a pair for me in pink and a black pair for my mom. I just reordered another pair for me in black and for my sister who also thought they were very comfy. As far as size, I normally wear a 6.5 in shoes and boots and I ordered a 7 and they are perfect. I definitely recommend this sandal if are looking for super comfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Third pair, love these Vezzy's., August 21, 2013
These are my favorite Croc sandals. I find that the Vezzy runs larger than other Crocs and normally I wear a size 8. In the Vezzy I learned to order down a size and the size 7 is at first a little small feeling but since these give a little with wear after about 4 wearings they are perfect. I love the touch of patent on them which dresses them up a bit. I can wear these on a brisk long walk without out feeling floppy and the heel cushioning is fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, May 25, 2012
Awesome shoe. Was looking for support in a flip flop and these are the best. Comfortable and the strap is not loose like so many others. Just can't take them off. Have the black and the pink.

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable!, July 9, 2014
This review is from: crocs Women's 11039 Vezzy Sandal (Shoes)

3.0 out of 5 stars Remember, crocs run 1/2 size large, July 14, 2014
Amanda (APO, AE United States) - See all my reviews
I forgot that crocs run large and I ordered a size too big. No fault of the crocs necessarily. I exchanged them for a smaller size and a different style because I wasn't crazy about this particular style either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
super comfy and fit well. My sister wore then and loved them too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
my absolute favorite most comfortable sandals

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shoe!!, July 11, 2014
I really like this sandal. It is so comfortable to walk in! I want more just like it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these! Wanted a comfy flip flop that was ..., July 9, 2014
Love these! Wanted a comfy flip flop that was not too unattractive these are great for after long run, after being in heels all day perfect

crocs Women's 11039 Vezzy Sandal