5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable
Published 15 months ago by Heidi

3.0 out of 5 stars crocs
Was bigger and looser than I expected.Good quality and nice colors Crocs sometimes running big and sometimes small. Is hard buy those shoes on line.
Published 13 months ago by Lulu Padilla

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable, June 10, 2013
I have plantar fasciitis and anyone suffering from this will know you need extra support just to be able to walk a short distance. This can be difficult when wearing flip flops or sandals etc, but not these. They are so supportive and comfortable that I have 3 pairs (different colours) and am considering buying more as I do not want to be without them! They do not need breaking in and I have found them true to size, and wear them all the time and am able to walk my dogs for miles wearing them. Go buy a pair, you won't regret it. I should also point out that I have never owned a pair of Crocs before now, as I felt the clog type style was too clumpy looking. These however are amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright & Colorful!, June 11, 2013
Love these Crocs flip flops! Bought them because of the bright colors & the polka dots. They are very cushioney as I expect with Crocs shoes. Very good support. The part that goes in between your toes is a foam material. I wear an 8 1/2 and tried the size 8 first. Had to return for a 9, and this pair fits great. Highly recommended! Just to clarify, these were purchased for me by my husband--lest he get ribbed by someone thinking he's wearing polka dot flip flops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the dots, April 24, 2013
This review is from: crocs Women's 14386 Capri Polka Dot Flip Flop (Apparel)
Just got these today. They are wonderful. So comfy and light.
I wear a size 8.5 and originally bought a 9 - to big. So I returned them (thank you Amazon for your easy returns)and got a size 8 instead. They fit perfect. Now I am ready for summer! Love the polka dots!

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST SANDALS EVER!, July 26, 2013
My roomie has a slightly different version of this shoe. I ordered this hoping for the best, and was very happy. They have arch support, which I have never found in a flip flop. They are attractive, and have massaging beads on them. I am going to buy more to stock up, just because I am afraid they will stop making them.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun crocs, July 25, 2013
These croc thongs are all I expected. The colors are fun for Summer and go with many outfits. The comfort is always stellar. I own 2 other pairs and hey are always comfy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product!, July 19, 2013
The most comfortable flp flop ever! I can have a pair of crocs season after season and they never seem to wear out. Love the anti-microbial footbed. Never have smelly shoes with these at all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Feet, July 18, 2013
These flips are very comfortable. They are the last thing off and first thing on! There are several happy colors from which to choose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs a wonderful shoe, July 17, 2013
These shoes are soft, comfortable,washable and everyday wearable I like to be barefoot but these flip flops give the freedom to wear a shoe but feel like your not.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Comfy, July 15, 2013
I love this style Flip! I have 3 pairs now and love them all. They are cute and stylish and very comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, foot support for summer!, June 2, 2014
I love Crocs! There flip flop is the only flip flop I can wear that doesn't cause my back to hurt. They are light weight, dry easy if I'm at the pool or beach, and give me support!

crocs Women's 14386 Capri Polka Dot Flip Flop