Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on June 4, 2014
I love love croc shoes. I had an another pair of croc sandal for years and still wearing it. This one is light and comfortable.

I only give 4 stars because of the size. I normally wear 7 1/2, so I purchased size 8, since croc does not carry half size. The slipper barely fits me. But comparing to my old size 8 croc slipper, this pair is definitely smaller. If you are size 8, purchasing one size larger is recommended. Other than that, this croc slipper is perfect: light, comfortable and stylish.
review image review image
11 comment29 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 21, 2014
I really have enjoyed every pair of Crocs to date-- except for these. I bought them specifically for the beach. I am going to use them for that purpose but only bc I don't want to go through the hassle of returns. They are absolutely the worst fitting Crocs I have ever had. Really strange sizing. In fact, all my other Croc sandals/flip flops are close to a half inch longer. The other Crocs that I have are sized like all my running shoes. So, I naturally expected them to be slightly large on my feet as I actually wear a 5.5. Crocs does whole sizes so a 6 should have been a little large. Not these! These are really small. I mean, no where near where the others fit. These are closer to a size 4. Terrible sizing. My toes and heels go completely to the brink of the shoe. Plus, really poorly constructed. Not comfortable at all.
on March 9, 2014
Very comfortable and this fits me very well. I love this pair and I do not wear any others after I get used to this, I will not wear anything else.
on April 27, 2014
I have received many compliments on my Leopard crocs. I have worn my other croc flip flops to death, so reluctantly decided I had better retire them. These new ones are every bit as comfortably molded, but not quite as cushiony. Still I cannot complain...:-)
on April 27, 2014
I love crocs and these are very pretty. They do run a little narrow compared to my other three pair. I have narrow feet and these rub a bit.
on August 28, 2013
I love the way they fit. I have problems with my arches. Everyone loves the pattern. This is my second pair.
on February 27, 2014
I have 21 pairs of Crocs - 12 pairs of fiip-flops and the rest are assorted types of Crocs - all size 9. So I felt pretty confident in ordering on-line another pair - BUT these sandals are cut shorter than all my other pair of size 9 Crocs. The size 9's I received were cut more like a size 8. Perhaps this style is cut short. Since I really liked the sandal, so I ordered a size 10 (HORRORS!), which are a little longer than my other size 9's, but I decided to keep them.
0Comment10 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 8, 2014
Apparently Crocs has changed their sizes. I bought a size 9 last year and they fit perfectly. This year size 9 has been adjusted down to more closely compare to the size 9 you buy in a shoe store. I had to return them. Will buy a size 10 because that is the actual size of my big feet! I have loved croc sandles for years and hope I can get the size right next time.
on August 22, 2013
I love Crocs. These sandals are very comfortable, look good and are easy on the feet. Now that Crocs are making more stylish shoes, I will certainly buy more Crocs. I received these shoes in record time and I like that they came in their own individual bags. Love you Crocs!!!
on September 4, 2015
Love love LOVE these flip flops! I wear them all the time. I have a tendency toward foot pain and have experienced plantar fasciitis twice and these are the most comfortable shoes! I bought them just before a month long trip to Okinawa and wore these a lot! Our days were sometimes 10+ hours on our feet and on the go, including in the ocean, on the beaches and in the cities. These were rock stars for me!! I am thinking I might order another pair as a spare 'just in case' though Crocs last forever! What's funny is that the first pair I ordered I only bought because they were a super deal, I love flip flops and I love Crocs, but the leopard print was off putting to me. I was afraid that they wouldn't go with very many things. They actually go with almost everything (or maybe they're just so comfy that I don't care)! I normally wear a size 8 and after reading reviews I did buy a size 9 and I'm glad that I did because they fit great! So if in doubt I recommend upsizing.