Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 4, 2014
I love love croc shoes. I had an another pair of croc sandal for years and still wearing it. This one is light and comfortable.

I only give 4 stars because of the size. I normally wear 7 1/2, so I purchased size 8, since croc does not carry half size. The slipper barely fits me. But comparing to my old size 8 croc slipper, this pair is definitely smaller. If you are size 8, purchasing one size larger is recommended. Other than that, this croc slipper is perfect: light, comfortable and stylish.
review image review image
on May 21, 2014
I really have enjoyed every pair of Crocs to date-- except for these. I bought them specifically for the beach. I am going to use them for that purpose but only bc I don't want to go through the hassle of returns. They are absolutely the worst fitting Crocs I have ever had. Really strange sizing. In fact, all my other Croc sandals/flip flops are close to a half inch longer. The other Crocs that I have are sized like all my running shoes. So, I naturally expected them to be slightly large on my feet as I actually wear a 5.5. Crocs does whole sizes so a 6 should have been a little large. Not these! These are really small. I mean, no where near where the others fit. These are closer to a size 4. Terrible sizing. My toes and heels go completely to the brink of the shoe. Plus, really poorly constructed. Not comfortable at all.
on July 29, 2015
Love these. Way more comfortable than your cheap flip flops. They feel great and you can wear all day. I've been wearing them so much that I might have to buy another pair. They're holding up great though. If you expect a gold color on these, they are not, they are light tan. I bought an 8 because there are no half sizes with this brand. I wear 7.5 but these are just fine. Would recommend.
on September 4, 2015
Love love LOVE these flip flops! I wear them all the time. I have a tendency toward foot pain and have experienced plantar fasciitis twice and these are the most comfortable shoes! I bought them just before a month long trip to Okinawa and wore these a lot! Our days were sometimes 10+ hours on our feet and on the go, including in the ocean, on the beaches and in the cities. These were rock stars for me!! I am thinking I might order another pair as a spare 'just in case' though Crocs last forever! What's funny is that the first pair I ordered I only bought because they were a super deal, I love flip flops and I love Crocs, but the leopard print was off putting to me. I was afraid that they wouldn't go with very many things. They actually go with almost everything (or maybe they're just so comfy that I don't care)! I normally wear a size 8 and after reading reviews I did buy a size 9 and I'm glad that I did because they fit great! So if in doubt I recommend upsizing.
on April 27, 2014
I have received many compliments on my Leopard crocs. I have worn my other croc flip flops to death, so reluctantly decided I had better retire them. These new ones are every bit as comfortably molded, but not quite as cushiony. Still I cannot complain...:-)
on October 19, 2014
OK....so my my wife has every kind of flip flop known to mankind...this summer she saw the Crocs on Amazon...she could not believe the price, and then when she got them she could not believe how comfortable they are.....the Leopard were the last purchase..and I must admit they are nice looking !!!!! She loves the way they feel and wears them every chance she gets......
on November 30, 2015
This is my 4th pair of Crocs flip flops and while the leopard print is very cute, they're skimpier than any of my others. I ordered my usual size, but these fit like they're at least a half size smaller. Also, the sole is considerably thinner than my others and the heel cup is narrower and flatter… in fact, the heel feels lower than the front, with no support at all. It's narrower too.

If your normal size of Croc is a bit too big, these should fit you OK, but since my foot completely fills the foot bed, I won't be able to wear them out and about the way I usually do.
on August 22, 2013
I love Crocs. These sandals are very comfortable, look good and are easy on the feet. Now that Crocs are making more stylish shoes, I will certainly buy more Crocs. I received these shoes in record time and I like that they came in their own individual bags. Love you Crocs!!!
on July 9, 2015
I absolutely love my Kadee Crocs and have them in several colors. The leopard print Kadees are my favorite. Kadees are much thinner that some other Crocs styles, but they have a contoured sole and are extremely comfortable. We live in Florida and these are perfect for around town or at the beach. We also have tile floors in the house, which are too hard to go barefoot all day and be comfortable. However, there is enough cushioning in these flip flops to keep me comfortable on the hard floors. Definitely recommended!
on March 9, 2014
Very comfortable and this fits me very well. I love this pair and I do not wear any others after I get used to this, I will not wear anything else.

See 1 answered question