5.0 out of 5 stars Cute shoes that make your feet super comfy
Published on April 8, 2012 by redhedhs

2.0 out of 5 stars Review
These shoes are adorable but run small and rub blisters on the back of your heels. They also surprisingly do not let your feet breathe. I was very disappointed that these did not work the way I wanted them too.
Published on April 26, 2012 by Jjbg

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute shoes that make your feet super comfy, April 8, 2012
This review is from: crocs Women's Adrina II Flat (Shoes)
I usually wear little paper-thin ballet flats all summer (think Lucky Women's Emmie2 Ballet Flat), but earlier this year had a leg injury and thus was rethinking my shoe choices (it's not exactly good for your feet to walk around all day without any support!). I also was getting really sick of buying cute shoes only to have them look worn out and smell funky after a few months of rotating them into my wardrobe in the summer. Enter the crocs flats.

Love these shoes. They are super cute, fun, and comfy to walk on. I noticed a difference right away in my leg pain after wearing these for a day. I got them in the bright pink and they are such a great color for right now. I also like the cut-outs on the sides, as my foot seems to sweat a lot less than in the crocs Women's Kadee Ballet Flat that I also got. They're both great shoes, but this pair is much better on the truly hot days in the sun. Both hose off perfectly if you're in the garden, and look nice that evening for a night out at the bar. Admittedly, I have a more casual style and you'll rarely find me in high heels, but I still like to look hot, and these fit the bill while keeping my feet comfy.

A note on size: crocs don't come in half sizes, and they tend to stretch on your foot to provide a more "custom" fit. I strongly recommend that you size down and allow the shoe to stretch a bit when you first get it. If you find they are a little tight, you can always stretch it with your hands (it's really durable, and the plastic won't break unless you're a pro wrestler or something). For reference, I wear a 6.5 in flats, and a 7 in athletic shoes - ordered a 6 in both these and the Kadees, and they fit perfectly.

In all, I was definitely someone who thought Crocs were the worst thing to ever happen to fashion, but this new line of ballet flats for the summer has turned me around.

2.0 out of 5 stars Review, April 26, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Comfy!, May 29, 2012
I always love my crocs...I have quite a few pair. This style though is probably my favorite. I'm 9 months pregnant and they are the only shoes I can wear for any amount of time without my feet hurting. I wear them around the house ALL day and whenever I have to go somewhere. They're cute enough to dress up (I wear them as my Church shoes too) and still work with shorts and a tee shirt. I'm very happy with them.
They run pretty true to size. I wear an 8.5 and ordered an 8 an they are a bit snug (maybe frm my feet being a little swollen) but I haven't gotten any blisters or discomfort and I wear them all day long.
Usually crocs make my feet sweat and they always slip off...this style doesn't have the problem though.
I am very happy with my purchase...I was able to take advantage of the Free Shipping and they were here in 2 days...which makes them even better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Crocs that rocks., May 26, 2012
This review is from: crocs Women's Adrina II Flat (Shoes)
Love these. I got the gold. It is a bit drab, but I actually like the color as it will go with everything. I don't understand why the company advises buyers to go up in size, though. At least for me, if I had done so, they would be flopping off my heels. I am an 8.5M, and I got the 8. The fit is perfect for me. My toes do not get pinched and the shoe is long enough for me, but I have seen a couple of reviews that say it is too short. If you have a somewhat wider foot, going up might make sense. Style is cool, but I have to say, I love the other Adrina, the one with circle cut-outs, more. I got that one in Scarlet and I get lots of compliments on it. So! About this one: I like the modern design. It has a cool vibe that I appreciate. The openwork also keeps the foot cool. ONE small downside about these that I don't find in any of my other Crocs: these are a bit squeaky when I walk. Not a big deal, but I am aware of it, and the only time it might be a little embarrassing is when walking into a very, very quiet room. Otherwise and overall? These are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!!!, February 1, 2013
I gave this a five star because I am flat-footed and wear a size 9 medium. The reviews said they run small, so I ordered a size 10. I put them on and they fit perfectly, feel great, but have not worn them outside but on hardwood floors. I cannot wear just any flat shoe. It has to look good on my feet without my feet making them look flat, bowed or misshapen. I will be ordering more. The heel of my foot did not slip out, not loose, not tight, just right. I have no arches whatsoever. Glad I purchased these.

5.0 out of 5 stars The MOST stylish crocs flats yet!!, May 13, 2013
It's spring- time for a new pair of comfy & outdoor friendly flats for spring and summer!!

I accidentally broke my 1st pair of Kadee ballet flats (the earlier model with the larger holes), and shrunk my 2nd pair by leaving them wet in a hot car. I was tempted to just replace them again, when I saw these babies. I was on the fence for a while because I was worried that they would look like I was wearing child's jelly shoes. I'm already regularly mistaken for a student (I'm 27 and teach at a college), so I went with the black to try and minimize that.

They just arrived yesterday and THEY ARE SO STYLISH!! I couldn't believe how sophisticated they look! Even better than the Kadees in my opinion! The material they used has a very subtle, lightly textured finish to it that doesn't have the rubbery look of some of their other shoes. It is translucent but not quite so clear as a kid's jelly shoe. I also have the Adrina sandal and it is a similar finish to that material.

The fit is also very sleek and the toe is pleasantly almond-shaped. This makes them very polished looking and not so clog-like and rounded as some of their other flats. No "clown shoe" look here! And, like all crocs, they are sooooo comfortable. The massage-y foot bed feels a little subtler in these than some of their other shoes but still very nice. I usually wear a 7 in normal shoes and for some reason, a 6 in crocs (Kadee flat, Adrina sandal.) In these, a 7 was perfect. They are true to size.

Other reviewers have mentioned a "squeak"- I did not get that. There is a clear size sticker on the inside bottom of the shoe that makes an odd sound until you take it out, but that was all I noticed. Also, other reviewers have mentioned their pinky toe coming out of the sides. I also do not have that issue. I do wonder if they will be very comfortable walking through, say, wet grass, because of the openness of these shoes. However, I also wonder if these shoes might be a little more breathable than, say, the Kadees, which always make my feet really sweaty.

This is the perfect shoe for a person who needs to stand or walk all day for work, might work in a messy or outdoor environment, but also wants to look stylish while doing it. What's not to love?

5.0 out of 5 stars Flattering in every way!, January 20, 2013
This review is from: crocs Women's Adrina II Flat (Shoes)
I have tried about 7 or 8 pairs of different crocs. Most look clunky and I have noticed that when they wear a little, they get very slick on damp surfaces - (beware). These have a smaller silouhette and actually look very pretty on. The comfort and fit are the best ever, and I feel like they have a better bottom surface, which is safer all the way around. I think they do run a bit smaller than most Crocs, so order up if you are in the middle of sizes. I am ordering my 3rd pair of Adrina Crocs.

4.0 out of 5 stars snug in half sizes, February 6, 2013
DenDu (Gilford, NH United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: crocs Women's Adrina II Flat (Shoes)
I normally take a size 8 1/2 shoe. I tried on a sz 9 and it was too loose. I bought the sz 8, and it is snug, my toes are to the very end of the shoe. I tried different ways to stretch it a bit (as written on the internet) but was unsuccessful. I only wear these shoes when I know I will not be doing a lot of walking or standing. I own croc sandals in size 8 and they are fine, but they are open shoes. I would not buy enclosed shoes in crocs again, unless they start making half sizes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, June 13, 2012
This review is from: crocs Women's Adrina II Flat (Shoes)
I usually wear a size 8 in Crocs ballet-style flats and they stretch to fit perfectly. (I wear a size 8 1/2 shoe.) I had to have a size 9 in this style.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, May 7, 2013
Bought these as a "closed toe" sandal for work. They are comfortable and spongy like all crocs are. They do run a bit small/tight. I wear an 8.5, and ordered the 8. The 9's were too big. They will eventually stretch out, but it is a bit annoying.

crocs Women's Adrina II Flat