5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE
Published on July 2, 2012 by onlineonlyJAG

2.0 out of 5 stars large straps
this is the second pair of crocs this season that i have bought and needed to return do to oversize straps.. i walk right out or off of these shoes.. very disapointing.. i tried them on last season and fit was good.. i dont understand extra large straps especially when they are leather and will strech more as you wear them..
Published on May 18, 2012 by lynne connor

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE, July 2, 2012
These are the most comfortable flip flops I have ever had. The leather top makes it very comfortable to wear between my toes. The little massaging bumps that I love about Crocs are wonderful. I am going to buy another pair, RIGHT NOW. My biggest challenge is to stop my dog from eating them. He loves me so much he eats my shoes. NOT my husbands. My feet must taste yummy is all I can say. Big Trouble for "Sal" if he eats my beloved new Crocs!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Little Dressy, May 21, 2012
I recently bought a pair of women's Capri Leather Flip Flops in Black and I love them. I wear a size 8 and ordered an 8 and they fit ferfectly. I really like the leather as it makes the shoe a little dressier. I own several pairs of Crocs in several different colors and styles and I really like them all. They are just about all I wear. They are the only shoes I can wear all day and not have my feet hurt at the end of the day. I wear them while shopping at the mall and they are great for walking! Love my Crocs....Black is my favorite color with Navy being my second choice. Wish they would make an all Navy leather like the Black ones.

1.0 out of 5 stars cheaply made product, September 2, 2012
I was very disappointed when I received these shoes. If there was any leather in these shoes, I'll eat one. They were cheaply made and very unsubstantial when worn--no support at all. $36 is WAY too much money for these. I saw similar shoes at the Dollar store. I expected so much more from such a respected brand. I still love my Crocs with the holes across the top of the foot and have bought many pairs over the years since they are great rainy day shoes for Florida(lots of rain). I purchased a Skecher shoe for a little more and I'm much more satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow! great for wide feet!, June 28, 2012
I have wide feet and normally have to go up to a size 7 1/2 shoe to compensate, when I have the length of a size 6. I couldn't ask for a better fit! It feels like I am walking on pillows of air. I have been wearing crocs athens sandals for years, and these are even more comfortable than those and the leather adds a nicer touch than the typical plastic. I also have heel spurs, and get much relief from the support of these. I am going to buy another pair right now!

2.0 out of 5 stars large straps, May 18, 2012
This review is from: crocs Women's Capri Leather Flip-Flop (Shoes)

3.0 out of 5 stars WAY TOOOOO WIDE!, December 20, 2013
foot bed fits great, but thong is way too wide for normal med width. had to return. will not reorder as they all run this way. I ordered two pair, diff styles, problem is same with both.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, August 20, 2013
This review is from: crocs Women's Capri Leather Flip-Flop (Shoes)
I read the reviews, which were mostly good, but should have paid attention to those who complained about these shoes being too loose. I have wide feet, but even so, these are too big! And I wear a 10 1/2, but got a 10, so they should have fit better. I also don't care for the "nubs" on footbed. They actually make my skin hurt! I have not worn them out, or for more than a short time, so will be returning!

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too large, November 16, 2013
This might be good for someone with real high arches. I will need toreduce the straps by at an inch or inch and a half. Otherwise the length fits. Can't get a smaller size, then the length won't fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, July 26, 2013
Donna C (New Castle, DE United States) - See all my reviews
I have been suffering with plantars faciitis for almost a year and have been stuck wearing ugly orthotics. I can finally wear flip flops again!!!! Love these shoes!

1.0 out of 5 stars Revised review of croc flip flops, July 24, 2013
Wonderful underfoot cushioning. Very beneficial after knee surgery. Would highly recommend for anyone wanting great comfort and good daily wear.

Really disappointed. After wearing for just one summer, both pair of crocs are broken. The piece that goes between the toes broke on both pair. I have never had this problem before.

crocs Women's Capri Leather Flip-Flop