5.0 out of 5 stars Love these flip flop!
I have had several pair of Croc Capri (different versions) over the years and these have the same great fit. I love the sequins to spruce things up a bit. Living in FL I am all about my flip flops, these offer great support and look cute doing it.
Highly recommended!!
Published 10 months ago by A. Evans

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in the fit of these!
Published 6 months ago by mom24

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these flip flop!, February 17, 2014
Highly recommended!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good support, March 31, 2014
With foot and ankle pain, I look for comfort and support. These are my first crocs and it is a comfortable sandal. I almost forgot how my feet felt when I wore them which is saying a lot!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Feet!, May 23, 2014
Over the past few years I've not been able to wear flip flops - no support for aging feet!!! :( I found a pink pair of these in a lakeside boutique, tried them on and bought them instantly! Even though I think $40 is outrageous for Flip flops, you can not put a price on Happy Feet!!! Point of the review: I loved them so much, comfy feet, TONs of support, feet don't hurt, and 'Bling' which is always a bonus being a girly girl! SO, I immediately went on Amazon and searched them out. I bought a black pair and this Turquoise pair. Hoping to eventually have one in every color I can find - super fast shipping from this vendor too! Fits absolutely true to size. I'm an average size 9 - 9-1/2, ordered size 9 and they are consistent with the store bought ones. Happy Happy FEET!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs for Women, March 11, 2014
Great shoes. They do not slide around. I would recommend them to all. These will be great. Love the sequins.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in the fit of these!, June 22, 2014
I have several pairs of crocs flip flops and thought these would fit similarly. Not so! The heel is high enough that it makes my foot slide forward and the straps are loose enough that my toes end up hanging off the end. I was unable to walk comfortably in these or even really keep them on my feet. The footbed is the right length for my foot and I don't have a narrow foot so it's not that I ordered the wrong size. The issue is with the construction of the straps/heel. So disappointed they didn't fit, I really wanted a "nicer" looking pair of Croc flip flops to wear. I like Croc flip flops instead of the flat/no structure cheapos everyone else sells.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and cute, March 7, 2014
I love the sparkle! The black ones are nicer looking than the silver because you cannot see the edges. These sandals have the nice comfortable soles of crocs with a more updated look. I found that they run a little big. Actually the tag says relaxed fit. I usually wear an 8 but in these since they are sandals and backless I wear a 7. I did try on the size 8 and they felt very loose and sloppy to walk in.

5.0 out of 5 stars These crocs are cute, January 14, 2014
I was so happy to find these crocs. Thy are super cute and sparkly. I hae always wished crocs would do something like this. The shoes fit me perfectly like my many other crocs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandals, January 8, 2014
Cute, comfortable sandals. The sequins give these sandals a much dressier look that the regular croc flip flops. Very comfy.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like them, April 16, 2014
I normally wear a 6.5. The website suggested to go a size smaller, so I ordered size 6. They are a bit smaller than I like. They are very comfortable. I will order the brown ones in a size 7.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for plantar fasciitis, July 20, 2014
I had PF years ago...would only wear these flip flops because any other flip flops made the pain worse. Got rid of the PF for about a year and bought Skechers flip flops for a change of pace. Because I wasn't careful running on my new treadmill, I developed PF again!

So, I am now back to the croc flip flops and I am amazed at how much better they feel. I wonder why I ever switched in the first place!!!

crocs Women's Capri Sequin Flip-Flop