5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and Stylish
Published on October 10, 2011 by KD

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as great as everyone says
You know, I'm a bit confused by all the positive reviews on this clog. I'm a huge crocs fan - I wear crocs almost exclusively. So when I saw these in the fall Crocs catalog, I thought I would love them. Perhaps I was spoiled by years of wearing Merrell's primo chill clog-like shoes, but these are really not very comfortable or cute.

First of all, I ordered the...
Published on February 18, 2012 by David Stone

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as great as everyone says, February 18, 2012
This review is from: crocs Women's Cobbler Leather Clog (Shoes)

First of all, I ordered the chestnut. I never saw them in person, so I trusted the reviewers who said that the color was much more muted than the online image and the fact that chestnut usually is something similar to a saddle brown. This color is hideous - it should be called burnt orange or rust. It's not a neutral and it really doesn't look good with any outfit. Strike one.

As far as comfort goes, I have 2 main issues. There is a sewn Crocs tag where your heel sits in the shoe. It's really uncomfortable when you're walking. The interior plush lining is so nice and soft, but having the tag right underfoot takes away from that cozy feeling. Strike two.

The fit is ok, I wear an 8.5 but ordered the 9, but the top part of the shoe is rigid and too long. It actually hits the top part of my ankle and when I bend down with my weight on the balls of my feet, it hurts. I've been wearing these shoes for one day and I have a small bruise from bending down to pick up kids, toys, etc.. I have long, narrow feet so I can't imagine they would be comfortable on someone with shorter and wider feet. Strike three.

They are light, the suede is nice and the furry interior is comfy, but they definitely don't deserve the high marks they've received. Glad I got them on sale.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and Stylish, October 10, 2011
This review is from: crocs Women's Cobbler Leather Clog (Shoes)
Really cute clogs and comfortable! I wear a size 7.5 to 8. Ordered size 7 and they fit perfectly. They do run narrow, which I am. I tried on the size 8 at Dillards, but they were too wide, length was okay too. My heel comes just to the end for size 7. The color is correct on Amazon, but look more grey on crocs.com. If you have a normal size foot, order your regular size. If you have a wide foot, I'd order the next size up. You can go to Dillards and try on their crocs, which are the leather ones, not suede, but they are mfg the same way. I do believe you'll be very happy with these.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight fit!, November 25, 2011
I ususally wear a normal size 8, but these awesome clogs are VERY narrow fitting. I have worn them several times, and they are not that comfortable because of the narrowness. So, just a heads up when making your purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, March 23, 2013
I always thought Crocs were an enormous joke on the shoe buying public, with a great marketing plan you can get people to buy plastic shoes that are ugly and most people walk funny in. Saw these, supposedly suede ones and like the look. They are comfortable, but they are HOT, I think these are not like other "suede" shoes, that there is a very thin layer of suede over the standard plastic Croc, then polyester "fur" on the inside. Wear these once without socks, and they will smell so bad you will need to throw them away. If you want clogs that are leather or suede, and have a furry lining, look at the Skechers version, much better looking, great to walk in, a little bit of a heel but doesn't cause a problem, and they actually are suede, not suede over plastic, so your feel don't sweat like crazy. Also Born has nice ones, and Lucky brand had a great pair, but were too high for me.
Bottom line, understand these are plastic with enough suede fabric just to fool you. I was right in my initial opinion that Crocs are a crock.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE :D, August 13, 2012
This review is from: crocs Women's Cobbler Leather Clog (Shoes)
Have been searching for Clogs for a while...

1. For comfort reasons (my feet always ache and have major pains so I needed something that would be comfy, but stylish)
2. Fashion reasons (have been wanting a cute pair for a while)
3. They seem a bit more durable rather than wedges or thick heels

Anyways...

Ordered the Chestnut color and absolutely love it. I was a little nervous after reading a review where someone stated they looked orange, but to my relief they are a very nice fall chestnut color. They look perfect with a nice pair of flare jeans.

Shipping was faster than expected.

Sizing was just wonderful. I am a 8 1/2-9 and I ordered a 9. Fit perfectly.

These are SO LIGHT. Like holding a feather ; but very sturdy when your walking (I can even run in these babies).
Fur is a nice touch, and makes you feel like your wearing slippers :)

Perfect for fall, winter, and summer nights!
I want them in every color!

Never would I imagine to own a pair of Crocs, but now I want to share with the world how incredible these are! Very happy that they are coming out with a bigger selection of styles!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these Crocs, December 4, 2011
Love these crocs! They are warm and toasty, and comfortable. I wear a 7 1/2 shoe, and the size 8 fits very well. They are also lightweight. Would recommend these to anyone looking for a comfy pair of clogs.

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable and cute, January 7, 2013
So there are so many jokes out there about Crocs being ugly...not these!! They are soft and so comfortable. I can't wear other 'cute' shoes because I have RA, my feet aren't pretty and I can't wear a heel anymore. However, these are super comfortable. You wont even notice you are wearing a heel.
The sizing is dead on. I wear a size 11 and they fit perfectly.
They have held up really well. I have had them for over 6 months now. I wear them almost everyday.
They were also much cheaper here on Amazon than on the Crocs website.

4.0 out of 5 stars HIGH ARCHES BEWARE, October 19, 2013
Every pair of shoes in my closet is a size 8 but my heel hung over the shoe on this pair. I returned them for a size 9 which fits perfectly and I find they are very comfortable. My problem may have been that the shoe comes up quite high on your foot and I have a high instep. With a little natural stretching I probably could have worn the size 8.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Love these!, August 4, 2012
This is my 2nd pair. I bought the 1st because I have problems with my feet(bunions) and every pair of shoes that I have for work....HURT. Well, I have worn them for 11 months and I no longer have to come home to "get out of my shoes", but of course you can imagine that they are pretty worn! So...I can't wait to get my 2nd pair! Also wanting to get more colors :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loe these shoes!!, January 21, 2013
These shoes are super comfortable, WARM, and are just all around cute! The color options make them very fun. I loved them so much I have ordered 2 more pairs in different colors! Great!

crocs Women's Cobbler Leather Clog