5.0 out of 5 stars So cute and comfy!
These Crocs are not only cute and comfy but so stylish. Oh, yeah, stylish. I said it! I have them in the Black and Espresso colors. The little scalloped opening make the top very feminine. The comfort of Crocs with a more sleek look. These go great with capris and skirts. So glad I found them on Amazon.com!
Published on March 20, 2012 by KayDee

2.0 out of 5 stars Too narrow
I wanted to like these. They are too narrow for my wide foot and they make an awful sound when you walk in them. I was hoping to wear them to work (I teach) but that's not going to happen. Fit is ok except for my smallest toe and it feels awful on that toe. I wish you could get wider crocs.
Published on January 28, 2013 by Mom to be

‹ Previous | 14 5 656 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, January 5, 2014
I work at a doctors office and that crock was the perfect match for my scrub uniform. Not good for the winter or rainy days, but perfect for sunny days

5.0 out of 5 stars what's not to love, January 4, 2014
Plastic shoes, and Crocs in particular, get a bad rap, but these shoes are so comfortable and affordable I can't understand why the reputation still stands. If you're looking for a good casual shoe that lasts, fits great and goes with almost any attire, these are the shoes for you. I have 3 or 4 styles in different colors, they are my everyday favorites, just slip on and go. Priced right too for those who are budget conscious, especially when they are on sale.

5.0 out of 5 stars I really love these slip ons, December 30, 2013
The shoes are very cute, fit perfectly, are comfortable and I enjoy wearing them. This is my first pair of crocs. I have problems with my back and knees when I am on my feet a lot. Crocs are getting very good reviews from foot doctors so I thought I would give them a try. Since these worked out so well I have purchased another pair of crocs - the Work Chelsea to try.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice color, December 20, 2013
Shoe fit a bit small at first but they are slowly expanding as I where them! But I love the color!

5.0 out of 5 stars My knee does not hurt, December 6, 2013
If you have problems with your legs. Crocs are the shoes for you. They are soft and are like walking on cushions. I buy them in all colors to keep myself covered.

4.0 out of 5 stars Crocs, November 20, 2013
These are very comfortable and make my feet feel better after being on my feet all day at my job

4.0 out of 5 stars Croc a doodle do, my first pair and I love them!, November 18, 2013
This is my first pair of Crocs and I am glad I waited for a much cuter, more petite looking style than the original. Comfortable right out of the box and durable. I have been wearing them all summer and they still look nice. The black does come off on bare feet and if your feet get wet, you will squeak when you walk. But as expected when wearing a rubber shoe.

3.0 out of 5 stars way too big, August 9, 2013
artsec (United States) - See all my reviews
I take a 7.5 size shoe so they said to order 1 size up. Big mistake the size 8 was way too big - I was walking out of them. The size 7 fits alot better.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, July 17, 2013
The size chart said to there were no half sizes. Therefore I ordered down one size as suggested. Normally I need a wide shoe and these are no exception. Comfortable for small periods of time, but not a shoe where your feet will be cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE!!!, July 14, 2013
I am a Croc lover, they are pretty much all I wear. These are super cute and extremely comfortable! I normally wear a size 9.5, but purchase a size 10 in Crocs since they do not make half sizes. I have always found the 10's stretch a bit after some wear, but this doesn't bother me. I hate my feet being constricted, and they don't fall off much (only if I am sitting with one leg not touching the floor, but even then they stay on pretty well!).

I have owned these for about 6 months, and have worn them nearly daily. The quality is top-notch, something I have come to expect from this brand! And they are SO easy to clean if dirtied, just a simple water & soap scrub!

I highly recommend these to anyone who is already a Croc lover, or is looking for a comfortable easy shoe!

‹ Previous | 14 5 656 | Next ›