5.0 out of 5 stars Cute & Comfy
I love Crocs. These sandals are very comfortable, look good and are easy on the feet. Now that Crocs are making more stylish shoes, I will certainly buy more Crocs. I received these shoes in record time and I like that they came in their own individual bags. Love you Crocs!!!
Published 15 months ago by L. Faulkner

3.0 out of 5 stars These sandals are cut short!
Published 9 months ago by RJai

3.0 out of 5 stars These sandals are cut short!, February 27, 2014
This review is from: crocs Women's Kadee Leopard Print Flip-Flop (Shoes)
I have 21 pairs of Crocs - 12 pairs of fiip-flops and the rest are assorted types of Crocs - all size 9. So I felt pretty confident in ordering on-line another pair - BUT these sandals are cut shorter than all my other pair of size 9 Crocs. The size 9's I received were cut more like a size 8. Perhaps this style is cut short. Since I really liked the sandal, so I ordered a size 10 (HORRORS!), which are a little longer than my other size 9's, but I decided to keep them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute & Comfy, August 22, 2013
L. Faulkner (Northern California) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sandal, August 28, 2013
I love the way they fit. I have problems with my arches. Everyone loves the pattern. This is my second pair.

1.0 out of 5 stars I have several pairs of Crocs and these pretty much suck, May 21, 2014
I really have enjoyed every pair of Crocs to date-- except for these. I bought them specifically for the beach. I am going to use them for that purpose but only bc I don't want to go through the hassle of returns. They are absolutely the worst fitting Crocs I have ever had. Really strange sizing. In fact, all my other Croc sandals/flip flops are close to a half inch longer. The other Crocs that I have are sized like all my running shoes. So, I naturally expected them to be slightly large on my feet as I actually wear a 5.5. Crocs does whole sizes so a 6 should have been a little large. Not these! These are really small. I mean, no where near where the others fit. These are closer to a size 4. Terrible sizing. My toes and heels go completely to the brink of the shoe. Plus, really poorly constructed. Not comfortable at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy Sandals, May 8, 2014
These are my first pair of crocs I have ever owned and I love them! They are not your typical flat sandals that make your feet sore by the end of the day. They are made of that plastic foam material that crocs are made of but they look great with the leopard print!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best flip flop I can ever wear!, March 9, 2014
Very comfortable and this fits me very well. I love this pair and I do not wear any others after I get used to this, I will not wear anything else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and Comfortable!, April 27, 2014
I have received many compliments on my Leopard crocs. I have worn my other croc flip flops to death, so reluctantly decided I had better retire them. These new ones are every bit as comfortably molded, but not quite as cushiony. Still I cannot complain...:-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great color!, April 27, 2014
I love crocs and these are very pretty. They do run a little narrow compared to my other three pair. I have narrow feet and these rub a bit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, May 9, 2014
H. Wilmot (West Greenwich, RI) - See all my reviews
and a perfect match for one of my bathing suits that I wear to aqua therapy That has accent of the leopard print on the top.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish they would have worked., April 28, 2014
The shoes have good potential. But my feet are to wide and it rubbs in the toe section. Otherwise a good shoe