5.0 out of 5 stars Finally! A stylish croc!
Published 14 months ago by mishabelle

3.0 out of 5 stars Great summer croc- See edit
I just tried these on yesterday at the Croc store and they feel like a dream! I am a crocs addict and I tried every womens croc on in the store. When I put these on I literally said "Aaaaaahhh these are perfect." I will update my review after I start wearing them everyday!

As with most crocs, size down. I am normally an 8 1/2-9 I wear an 8 in crocs...
Published 16 months ago by Mar

3.0 out of 5 stars Great summer croc- See edit, March 16, 2013
This review is from: crocs Women's Molded Huarache Sandal (Apparel)

As with most crocs, size down. I am normally an 8 1/2-9 I wear an 8 in crocs.

Edit: Well I still love these crocs. They are sooo cute. However, the straps stretched out after 1 or 2 walks and now they are too big. They gave me a blister after a walk at an arts festival. Too bad :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally! A stylish croc!, April 18, 2013
Crocs were always one of those shoes I liked the idea of, but hated the look of them. This is the first croc I've actually liked the way it looked on and off of my feet! I used to get so disappointed when I'd order a pair that looked cute online and then realize how clunky they looked when they arrived. I also have very small, narrow feet so strap size can make all the difference. The straps hold your feet in, but do not dig into them.

These crocs are very comfortable and a nice change from all these extremely flat sandals that are in fashion at the moment. They'll be great when I do day trips into the city since they have some support.

Size wise, as usual, order down. I am usually a 6.5-7 and the 6 fits me almost perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em, April 12, 2013
I have just ordered my second pair of these crocs. Love the soft feel and yet support they give. It's like going barefoot, but not.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love them, May 20, 2013
The colors are fabulous and go with everything. Very, very comfortable but they do run big. I wear a 9.5 normally and becasue of feedback ordered a 9 and they are plenty big.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and Cute, May 5, 2013
These are the most comfortable Crocs I've ever worn. I love the fit and look of the shoes. I went back and purchased the brown and gold ones also. They are wonderful cheery shoes that are great if you live in a rainy state and are on your feet all day. What I love is that they look like dress shoes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy smaller, June 9, 2013
Fit as expected because I know they run large for me. Ordered next size down. Look nice and are comfortable. Can even wear to work

5.0 out of 5 stars These are outstanding!, May 6, 2013
I am very pleased with these. They look just like the picture and I was worried about the fit. I usually order an 8.5 but the 8 is perfect. I am looking forward to wearing them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner for Crocs., July 30, 2013
ElaineSS "Alison Jacobs" (Orange County, California) - See all my reviews
I love the new Huarache Flat and plan to wear them all summer. But then I am a real Crocs addict. I ordered this sandal in Ocean/ Fuchsia, which is a perfect color combo for summer. However, the straps were not as translucent as shown in the picture but still very pretty. I normally wear a 7.5 in regular shoes but always order a 7 in Crocs. These fit beautifully with no heel issues as described by some of the other reviewers. I plan to order the geranium/multicolor in the wedge next and possibly the brown/espresso in the flip-flop.

3.0 out of 5 stars Short distance only?, May 17, 2013
Veneta Tashev (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
I wore them for a day at home, doing regular chores and relaxation. They were amazingly comfortable. Loved the fit.

Then, I went to the grocery store with them on. By the time I was done, they had rubbed the back of my feet red and raw. I don't know if it was the distance or the kind of steps one makes while grocery shopping...

5.0 out of 5 stars Marriage made in heaven, look and comfort!, June 27, 2013
Have wide and unequal feet with minor sciatica, I don't have many options for footwear. Living in tropical region also limits my options for leather. This Crocs rocks, the first moment I put them on I knew my search is over! The straps hold my wide feet comfortably. Already passed a test for a day at the zoo and a city walk. So happy with them I'm going to order the FOURTH pair. Now tropical weather is a plus for me since I can wear them everyday!!! They are stylish and not too casual I can wear them to work as well.

(Edited on 25 September 2013) Just bought the FIFTH pair, that must tell you something either these crocs are crazily comfortable or I am crazy, either way I am happy I get to wear them!

crocs Women's Molded Huarache Sandal