5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and affordable
For the money, you can't find a more beautiful pair of earrings. Sparkling, wonderful color, nice size - not too large, but can't be ignored!
Published on June 12, 2008 by Earth Mother

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible!
This is the second order of the same thing. When I spoke to Amazon CSR regarding the first order not having the earrings in the box they refunded my money. Then talked me into ordering again... Well this time time I got earrings that look like I bought them from Claire's - Unbelievable!
I would never consider this KATARINA shop ever again.
Published on July 13, 2011 by Victor Nasser

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and affordable, June 12, 2008
Earth Mother "Bear" (Stewartstown, PA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 1/2 ct. Blue - I1 Round Brilliant Cut Diamond Earring Studs in 14K White Gold (Jewelry)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sparkly!, December 28, 2009
These earrings are beautiful; small, so not ostentatious. They go with jeans as well as with fancy clothes. They arrived much more quickly than they were scheduled to. I was pleased with the earrings, the presentation, and the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, January 9, 2011
Bought this for my wife for Christmas. She absolutely loves it. Just like everyone else has said, these are a shade darker than what the picture shows. I shopped around for blue diamond earrings for several days and this was the best deal I found for this size earring.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised!, February 23, 2012
I've been searching for affordable blue diamond earrings for a couple of months. I was hesitant due to negative reviews. I'm so happy I took a chance on Katarina 1/2 ctw studs. They were well packaged so the inner gift box wasn't damaged (though I could see where the tag was removed from the bottom). Very nice inner box. I was thrilled when I opened the box! They are a lovely shade of deep (not dark/dull) blue. You do get very slight hit of green in lower light. Beautiful, true, brilliant cut, they relect the light & sparkle. Rated as I1. Under 60x magnification I can see the expected inclusions (very small!) but they are NOT naked eye noticeable. {I have a blue diamond ring with very tiny stones. Under magnification the inclusion are horrible & one even has a chunk out of the top table! They too were rated I1!} I feel the earrings I received were much nicer. They look great in my second ear pearcing, not too big, 1/4 ct each is just right for me. I do not believe I could have found a better deal or been more pleased with my purchase. If you are familiar with blue diamonds, you will be satisfied. As for the negative reviews, I would have contacted them & gotten a replacement. I also received an offer for liking them on facebook. I received the email for the credit the day before they arrived in the mail. Nice! The only thing I would want would be screw post/backs. Can't have everything for the price. I'm very happy with my purchase & would recommend them to anyone searching for affordable blue diamonds. Love 'em!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice earrings for the price, February 22, 2012
Fred M. Palmer (Tallahassee, FL United States) - See all my reviews
My hubby is the BEST! Rather than just guessing, he likes to find out what I'd really like for my birthday, holidays, etc., so I thought I might like some new diamond studs (and blue ones caught my eye). After shopping around for about 3 weeks, I found these 1/2 carat blue diamond studs in 14K white gold at a very reasonable price. I didn't expect a whole lot, and frankly, I thought I would be disappointed in the color and the size - my current studs were very small (my choice as I'm very active) and I was sure the color would be very dark. I'm a picky person and we were prepared to ship them right back if they weren't satisfactory. However, when I opened the box, I was delighted to find the stones were a beautiful sea blue, very brilliant, and each stone was appeared to be a full 1/4 carat each. I love them!

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE for the Price, but a little Dark, December 16, 2010
They are very nice stones for the price. However, they are a lot dark in person, almost black in color. But you can see the blue in Bright light.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible!, July 13, 2011
Victor Nasser (Somewhere in America) - See all my reviews
I would never consider this KATARINA shop ever again.

5.0 out of 5 stars These were darker than the picture, March 11, 2014
I had hoped for the light blue like the photo, but these came in almost black. No worries though, the wife loved them with the darker color. High quality; high sparkle; high results for the gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet for my sweets..., April 19, 2012
A bit greener hue than I expected, but between her green eyes and blue work uniform shirt, perfect. Need to get rid of the poor decals that are plastered on the packaging...

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, February 17, 2014
Another great choice to match the necklace. Colored diamonds are the new favorite with my wife. Glad I was able to give them to her, she was surprised.