Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on October 11, 2012
Very nice earrings with a bit of sparkle, although one slightly darker than the other, but acceptable for the price. Size is as expected at 1/2 carat total. They are a deeper blue than expected, but I realize color is difficult to determine on the PC.

This was a reorder as the first ones received were black to the naked eye. I contacted Netaya asking if a replacement could be sent, and was referred to Amazon as it is a "fulfillment item." I contacted Amazon and a refund was automatically issued and it was suggested I reorder, which I did as I liked the item. I am pleased with the replacement earrings and the service received from Amazon. These are the pefect size for everyday wear, and comfortable to sleep in.
on July 14, 2009
I couldn't be happier with my purchase! The color is a pretty blue green and the overall workmanship of the earrings is very good. I would order from this company again :)
on November 4, 2012
These earrings are cute and worth the discounted price I paid, but there is no way that they were ever valued at the original price by which they were supposedly discounted. That was exaggerated by perhaps 300%. The lack of clarity in stones this small keep them from sparkling, but the color is pretty.
on March 10, 2009
love these. perfect size and what a deal! Couldn't find any of the same quality and size that wern't at least a hundred dollars more.
on July 12, 2012
I bought these for my fiance, I choose this pair because the color caught my attention. I gave them to her and she loved them. They're not that big, but they have a sparkle that she fell in love with. For the price I paid, it was worth it. It put a smile on her face.
on December 18, 2012
I received this on time, took about a week to get in, and the first thing I noticed was the color was very pretty, more of a teal blue than the pictures show (which is what I was after). However they looked really cloudy to me. At first I just assumed this was oil from someone's hands, as this happens a lot when ordering online, and they were a little dusty, so I cleaned them then pulled out my jeweler's loupe. I am glad I had one handy, the stone wasn't dirty, it was just a very very cloudy diamond. Also One diamond is slightly bigger than the other. Keep in mind I knew they weren't going to be flawless diamonds by any means. The price was way too cheap for that, but the edges of the stones have the 'shattered' effect there are so many inclusions. The biggest reason I am returning them though is I started inspecting the stamps to make sure everything was 14k gold. Nope, one of the backs was stamped .925 (aka sterling silver). I initially left it at two stars because the color really was very pretty and it is expected to have some inclusions at that price for 1/2 ct.

Update 03/02/2013: I promptly returned the items the next day after that review, but it was by no means easy to do so. I sent them back Dec 19th, 2012 I was reimbursed finally (after a lot of hassle) January 23, 2013. It wasn't until the middle of February that I received a check for the shipping costs.

Customer service at NETAYA is HORRIBLE. First off they have a phone number listed, when I called this number it was a complete automated run around and I wound up talking to someone with an Indian accent who had no idea even who NETAYA was. She promptly transferred me to a number that just hung up on me. So I had to do this whole return over email, after a few days they sent me an automated email saying that I could return the items but it HAD to be done through USPS first class mail, and my return would be processed after they inspected the earrings. The email stated it would take FOUR TO FIVE WEEKS to process.

The automated email said I would get another email confirming that they received them, so after two weeks of no email I contacted them and they requested I send them the tracking number. After I sent that they stopped replying to my emails so I filed a claim with Amazon after four weeks. I then received an email saying they were going to process my return within a few days. After nearly a week went by there was still no money in my bank account so I wrote to amazon again. NETAYA then sent me the same email saying I needed to return my items via USPS. Say what?! I had already returned my items, at this point my usually very patient self was more than ticked off so I wrote a really rude email back to which I recieved an email saying they reimbursed my return that day and an apology. The money hit my account the next day after my bank processed it.

I cannot stress enough, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER! I have never had worse customer service from any Amazon seller.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 14, 2012
I received my earrings today and they are very pretty a blue green color and very sparkly, and yes, I will order from this seller again. They are 1/4 ct. each which is fairly small but large enough to show on the ear.
on September 3, 2012
The color of the stone is teal than simple blue and litte bit deeper color than what i see on my computer screen but very pretty. For the size &quality, the price is fantastic. I'll buy from this seller again.
on October 7, 2012
Delivery was fine. Item was found as was described except a delicate stain on one of the stone.
Truly, it was smaller than I anticipated; however, I like this item.
on December 12, 2012
These earrings are really small, cute, but small. If you like unusual stones, like blue diamonds, you'll like these a lot.