5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely astounding
this app is a godsend!!! before i got it, i had tried to get in shape and failed. this app is exactly what i needed. not too hard, but enough to make me feel it in the morning. it also lists "todays power food" so it tells me good things to eat, which had always been my downfall before. keep up the good work!!!:D
Published 19 months ago by darth vader

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok for a general workout
I like the work out plans and levels. I would give it another star if it actually played the work out song of the day while the app is running. Otherwise it's ok if you're wanting to follow a basic, motivate yourself routine.
Published on October 28, 2011 by bugspak

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely astounding, December 3, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars intense!!, July 17, 2013
This review is from: Military Workouts (App)
Look if u are a kid and ur looking to get in shape this is intense I had to to cut back a bit on the mile runs but I just started so I need to what happens in the future :)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok for a general workout, October 28, 2011