4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Size and Quality
I bought these earrings as a Christmas gift for my wife, and she really liked them. The stones were a nice size and cut very well. The stones are not quite as dark as pictured, more of a dark gray rather than black, but still a nice color.
Published on January 12, 2008 by Joe W.

1.0 out of 5 stars Total Rip Off -- Deserves Zero Stars
I did not expect high quality stones due to the price, but I certainly didn't expect such horrible quality.

Published on December 24, 2010 by Dieter Goedecke

1.0 out of 5 stars Total Rip Off -- Deserves Zero Stars, December 24, 2010
This review is from: 2 cttw Black Diamond Stud Earrings 14k Gold (Jewelry)

Both stones and dull and extremely cloudy. They also have huge inclusions right on their surfaces. They are gray in color (not close to black as shown in the picture). One is darker than the other. Even though their color would hide most flaws, the quality is so obviously poor it would be embarrassing for anyone to wear them.

I also would like to note that the white gold settings are not as shown in the picture. The stones are propped up on top of settings so the white gold cannot be seen on the perimeter when viewed directly from the front.

I ordered them a couple of days ago but now when I view the item, it says "Item under review" due to customer feedback. I'm guessing other customers have complained about being sent two lumps of coal too!!

Returning immediately. Not worth more than $10. You're better off buying something made of plastic from a bead store.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Size and Quality, January 12, 2008
Joe W. (Columbus, Ohio) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Deal, January 6, 2009
Sil (New York NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 2 cttw Black Diamond Stud Earrings 14k Gold (Jewelry)
I bought the earrings from the Ligntning Deal for $129.99. It's a real bargain. The black diamond is shiny and has a good reflection. I love the earrings very much. The size is perfect for me. Please keep in mind that the black diamond has a small table top. Even the total weight is 2 ct the table top is much smaller than other diamonds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Diamond in the Ruff, September 8, 2007
This review is from: 2 cttw Black Diamond Stud Earrings 14k Gold (Jewelry)
These earrings are beautiful! The color, clarity & size are perfect. I was extremely pleased with my purchase! I wish they came in yellow gold.

1.0 out of 5 stars Completely Unsatisfied, December 19, 2011
This review is from: 2 cttw Black Diamond Stud Earrings 14k Gold (Jewelry)
I have already sent these back to the seller. When I received these earrings, they looked like they had been scratched and along the prongs it looked as if there was glue, or maybe they were just really dirty. Either way I returned them within 10 minutes of receiving them. I later found out that Black Diamonds are just that way, unless you buy high quality, basically flaweless, this is what you can expect to see. With that said, these earrings were too flawed for me to give to my wife. I thought for the price it was a steal, but turned out to be too good to be true. On a positive there wasn't any hassle with returning these.

5.0 out of 5 stars great purchase, July 22, 2007
This review is from: 2 cttw Black Diamond Stud Earrings 14k Gold (Jewelry)
I bought my earrings not knowing what to expect, and after receiving them, I find I want to wear them all the time. I love them, and can't wait to find more pieces to go with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Black diamond earrings are wonderful, October 4, 2008
This review is from: 2 cttw Black Diamond Stud Earrings 14k Gold (Jewelry)
I was a bit apprehensive at first due to previous reviews but when I saw the earrings, I was VERY pleased. They were beautiful and had a wonderful sparkle to them. I was afraid they would be dull but you need not worry. They are beautiful and well worth the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars as advertised, July 23, 2008
K. Ruhl (Federal Way, Wa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 2 cttw Black Diamond Stud Earrings 14k Gold (Jewelry)
More dark grey than black -but they are very nice and I enjoy wearing them. The settings are moderatly strong-better than most!

2.0 out of 5 stars Excited but then dissappointed..., December 30, 2008
This review is from: 2 cttw Black Diamond Stud Earrings 14k Gold (Jewelry)
I was very excited when I found these but when I received them I was dissappointed as the (1) earring had a large inclusion on the surface. Posts were nice and the settings as well. Had it not been for the inclusion in the (1) earring I would have given this 5 stars all the way.

I did return the items and re-ordered.

I will update as I am VERY excited about these earrings.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sorely disappointed., September 13, 2010
This review is from: 2 cttw Black Diamond Stud Earrings 14k Gold (Jewelry)
The price was too good to be true. One of the earrings had a chip in it and the other had a cloudy stain on it. They also lacked brilliance and sparkle. I returned them, sorely disappointed.

2 cttw Black Diamond Stud Earrings 14k White Gold