canon PIXMA MG5220 ink? thank you for all that reply to my post. after reviewing many printers, and ultimately being hooked on this particular model, i am wondering if buying through amazon if it comes with ink out of the box, or nothing at all. I dont mind buying the ink, but am just curious. also does this have lan connectivity and how easy is the android to print function on this and is it effective and work well? thanks again.
asked by slayerized on May 15, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 17 answers
A
vote
try megatoners.com. avg price is 2.99 per cartridge. this is compatable ink complete with chip.
it's a good outfit. purchased from them several times.
G. Perry answered on September 1, 2011

A
votes
it does come with ink it does have wireless lan connectivity and i hope you seen this in time because its on the deal of the day for 69.99
M. Henry answered on May 16, 2011

A
votes
MY GAWD... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU... i actually just ordered it no more than an hour ago, and got your email, so i was able to cancel and reorder for the deal... and amazing that it just so happened to be the deal of the day the day i wanted to order it (of course i have been doing my research for a couple of weeks now however)... YOU ARE FREAKIN AWESOME...

p.s and thank you for the info as well on the ink and lan connection as well, the ink was not so much a deciding factor but the lan was just for versatility. Thanks again for saving me a little bit of dough friend :)
slayerized answered on May 16, 2011

A
votes
your welcome i had ordered it as well but yesterday and it was already mailed but they refunded me the difference
M. Henry answered on May 16, 2011

A
votes
So, how much does the ink cost?
sandra sheldon answered on May 16, 2011

A
votes
you can get the ink for about $13-14.00... from what i have seen it is not much cheaper than that even if you buy a whole pack of the inks. I know costco has ink refilling service in my area, and am hoping they will make that available but only the 221 inks are, which cost about 8.00 for black and color inks. hope this helps :)

A
votes
yes... amazon rocks. i remember buying some cds, but forgot to click on the free shipping tab awhile back, i talked to them online, and they refunded me for the shipping costs even though it was my fault.

A
votes
on another note... the great thing i found about this canon compared to others is that the colors are all seperate cartridges, which saves cost as well, so you only buy what you need :) cant wait to get mine... if you want me to let you know the quality i will let you know.

A
votes
I am trying to get connection for this printer. It did not come with a USB cord and I don't see how to connect to my computer "wirelessly". Any info on what the "little deal" is, would be much appreciated.....
D. Neal answered on May 25, 2011

A
votes
Use their software rather than having Windows look for it on the network.
Wayne answered on May 26, 2011
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›