Best Books of the Month Shop Costumes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Super Humanoids All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Grocery Introducing Handmade New Kitchen Scale from AmazonBasics Amazon Gift Card Offer hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage UnchartedBundle Fall Arrivals in Amazon Outdoor Clothing STEM Toys & Games
Customer Discussions > Twilight forum

Just many times have you read the twilight saga?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 28 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 19, 2009 3:18:15 AM PDT
S. Johnson says:
The Twilight Saga Collection

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 21, 2009 12:31:34 AM PDT
P. Shipp says:
I have read Twilight and Eclipse about 5 times a piece and New Moon once and Breaking Dawn 4 times. I love the saga*

Posted on Sep 21, 2009 2:48:53 PM PDT
Mildred says:
I have read the twilight saga three times . I am so in loved with these stories. I hope everyone enjoy it as I do or maybe more.

Posted on Sep 23, 2009 10:25:05 AM PDT
Tv says:
I read the Twilight Saga twice. Once with books, second time on my Kindle.
I've read the "Midnight Sun" partial draft about 6 times. (It's Twighlight from Edward's perspective)
You can download it from Stephenie Meyer's website.

Posted on Sep 24, 2009 10:00:38 AM PDT
Airwick156 says:
I have read the hard copies of the Twilight Saga twice. I purchased a kindle less then 2 weeks ago and the only books that I purchased are the Twilight Saga. I am now beginning the 4th book Breaking Dawn. I am definitely a fan of the series. My daughter has told me that I need to "find" other books to read besides Twilight. Kind of funny in a way. She's the one that recommended them to me. In fact she lent me the books so that I wouldn't have to buy them. But after reading them the first time, I purchased them.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 26, 2009 8:55:13 AM PDT
S. Johnson says:
This post is so funny to me because its exactly how I got addicted. I'm 41 and my oldest daughter 20, is the one who suggested I give the Twilight series a try and I kept putting it off. I gave in and have been obsessed ever since. She is away at college and when she calls, she asks me what I am reading now...sometimes I tell her I am re-reading them and other times I have to say..."you don't want to know"...LOL. She tells me to move on already.

Posted on Sep 26, 2009 9:41:18 PM PDT
Jammie C says:
I have read the saga twice, and am half way thru the third time. Just finished New Moon again and purchased Eclipse for my iPod Kindle app. today. I have had trouble getting into another series since reading this one, and I just keep hoping for the release of Midnight Sun. Also I am hoping that Stephenie will write more books based on the people that she introduced in Breaking Dawn, there are so many stories there if she wanted to continue. Am I the only one who didnt read vampire books before this?? I was the first in my office to read the books and everyone teased me about reading teen vampire books (I am 35)...untill all the hype drew some of them in! Now half of the staff has read and loved them! Funny how that works, these books have a great way of attracting people of all ages and backgrounds.

Posted on Sep 27, 2009 10:01:58 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Sep 27, 2009 10:02:15 PM PDT]

Posted on Sep 30, 2009 3:53:55 PM PDT
Nauticow says:
I'm 42 and an avid reader -- I can't remember the last time I read a book twice. Just finished the Twilight Saga and had to immediately start reading the first book again. A very engaging lovestory with even more depth once you know the "end". I hope I move on eventually. My 12 year old son is horrified that I am reading the books at all -- fortunately he doesn't know I'm reading them twice! (I read on my iphone kindle app). I may try some of the classics that the book was modeled on next -- Jane Austen and Wuthering Heights. (Not a big fan of the movie by the way -- it just didn't capture the emotion of Bella & Edward's relationship for me).

Posted on Oct 4, 2009 7:46:03 PM PDT
I bought the books on audio for my iPod and I have listened to the complete set 10 times, I've read Midnight Sun about twice and I've read fanfiction too multiple times. I listen to books on my iPod like someone else listens to music, I'm cleaning and whatever so it's nice to let my mind be engaged, I clean longer. LOL

The fan fiction is written from Edward's perspective or spin-off stories...some of it exceeds the original meaning absolutely no disrespect to the author. It's on the right hand side "From Edward's Perspective" on my blog.

Twilight reopened my eyes to the world of fiction, I'm more of a non-fiction gal myself and since I've fallen in love with the Poison Study series and the Outlander series. Though Outlander is as long as I wish Twilight was! ONE of the so far 7 books and counting is 42 hours of listening! LOL

Posted on Oct 6, 2009 7:52:12 AM PDT
WolfPup says:
Once, but I basically never reread/watch/play stuff, so that has nothing to do with how much I loved it.

Posted on Nov 1, 2009 3:40:10 PM PST
JC says:
Damn, I am nuts. I have read the entire series (including Midnight Sun) six times since December 08. I would say Twilight alone and addition three times.

Posted on Nov 2, 2009 10:22:13 PM PST
I own the series and after i got it,i went like nuts.i just read them over and over,it was almost sick except i loves it! i've read midnight sun partial draft(so mad at her for not publishing that!)about 3 times!

Posted on Nov 9, 2009 9:01:53 PM PST
Once. Depending on how the next couple of movies go, I might re-read books 1-3 at some point to check on plot points.

Posted on Nov 9, 2009 10:39:41 PM PST
Ishtar says:
I've read Twilight 18 times, New Moon 14, Eclipse 5, and Breaking Dawn 1. They were okay when I had nothing to read for class.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2009 7:31:03 AM PST
I am also an avid reader at 42 who has read the entire series multiple times (at least four times for each book). My 19 year old daughter has not read them due to my "issues" with the series. I really enjoy the emotion of the characters. I am going to put them on my new Kindle that I am getting for my birthday!!!

Posted on Jun 7, 2010 10:54:05 PM PDT
Twilight - 4
New Moon - 1
Eclipse - 5
Breaking Dawn - 2
:) I'm an addict.

Posted on Jun 18, 2010 2:38:46 AM PDT
SweetT says:
I'm now on my 3rd read of the series since I'm rereading each book right before the movie comes out because I tend to forget plot details, and I like to compare the books to the movies. I just finished Eclipse, so I'll complete my 3rd read of the series right before the Breaking Dawn movie comes out. I just love it!

Posted on Jul 4, 2010 2:00:21 AM PDT
Never. And i dont plan to, i prefer good books.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 4, 2010 2:03:12 AM PDT
WolfPup says:
Great, you've come to the right place then. If you like good books, you'll love Stephanie Meyer's Twilight series, not to mention The Host.

Posted on Jul 4, 2010 10:01:05 PM PDT
Ok, I am bad, I already have about a 6 book a week habit (thank god for free books on the Kindle) and I have to say that I re-read Twilight, all five(inclding Midnight Sun) at least once every 6 weeks or so. I am so addicted. :-) Though Twilight & Eclipse I have read the most, the're my favorite.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 20, 2011 2:55:57 PM PDT
Kaity J. says:
If you want to try something new, rather than re-reading Twilight for the 6th time (in my case) you should look at Kaitlynn Aisiling's Primal Power.

Primal (Seren Hearts Book 1)

Posted on Feb 22, 2012 9:50:27 PM PST
Man, this is embarrassing, but I've read Twilight 25 times, currently on the twenty-sixth reading. I've read the entire series six times. I just adore the first book.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 12, 2012 10:06:24 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 12, 2012 10:07:29 AM PDT
L. Storer says:
I have read all of them 16 times they are the best books ever!!! Thats in like a year and a half though

Posted on Apr 12, 2012 10:59:19 AM PDT
Neelix Lee says:
I think I have read the books about 10-15 times each I must own up and say I haven't read the Bree story but do own it. My daughter has also read them a similar amount of times. My daughter has a few copies of the books she has the white with red edging/the movie tie ins/the original ones as well as having them on her kindle. I have them in hardback and also on my kindle.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Twilight forum
Participants:  25
Total posts:  28
Initial post:  Sep 19, 2009
Latest post:  Jan 20, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Twilight (The Twilight Saga, Book 1)
Twilight (The Twilight Saga, Book 1) by Stephenie Meyer (Audio CD - September 27, 2005)
4.1 out of 5 stars (7,035)