Customer Discussions > Treason: The New World Order forum

customer reviews disapeared?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 20, 2007 7:59:13 AM PST
ANYBODY KNOWS WHY THE CUSTOMER REVIEWS OF THIS ITEM ARE NO LONGER POSTED?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2007 11:09:18 AM PDT
Yes, where are the reviews. What do "they" have to fear but open discourse and an informed populace. I have read the book and found it very enlightening. One of the most important messages that the author gets across is that, we can not depend on either of the current political parties, for they are one and the same, and those of us who had faith in the democratic parties have been crudely awakened.

Although this is not in the book, in Michael Moore's Farenheit.. when the Aferican American leaders tried to address there disinfranchisement in the 2000 election they were ignored and rebuffed by the democratic leaders including Al Gore. During the 2004 election results when fraud and abuse was being charged, again the democratic leaders including John Kerry were again silent. Finally after the democratic mid term victories, the democratic leaders first announcements were (1) impeachment was off the table, and (2) we will stay the course in Iraq.
As was pointed out in "Treason" we need a Patriotic movement that will uphold the Constitution.

Thanks
Ben

In reply to an earlier post on May 20, 2007 12:43:05 PM PDT
Kent Welton says:
Here is my copy of the reviews:
Treason, Gurudas notes

Treason The New World Order: A book by Gurudas.
E-mail: mrgurudas@earthlink.net
Tel: 1-800-255-2665
Write: Cassandra Press, Inc.
P.O. Box 150868 San Rafael, CA 94915

Treason: The New World Order Treason: The New World Order Gurudas died under very suspicious circumstances when he had a followup book for this just about ... law-books.org/Reference_Treason.html - 46k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

Customer Reviews.........

Get this one because you'll never get to read his last book
Gurudas died under very suspicious circumstances when he had a followup book for this just about finished on his computer (but not yet sent to the printers -- that is, on his computer and with no copies elsewhere). His computer disappeared at the time of his body being found and magically reappeared a few days later -- with all of his second book erased from it. I knew him, and personally I feel he has gone the way of Tesla. Only into obscurity if people don't read at least what he did get out. Surely what is in this book is what some very dangerous people don't want you to know.

horrifying and enlightening
This book will open your eyes. If even a fourth of this book is true--and much of what I have found in other sources validates a lot of what I have read in this one, then we are indeed in a lot of trouble. If you want to know about treason against this country and its people then this book is a good place to start. It was written in 1996, so there was a couple of things that have come out that made a couple of facts questionable, but the vast majority of it seems to be factual. The manipulation of the people into wars, experimentation of them unknowingly, treasonous actions against the country, etc. will curdle your blood. The inhumanity of certain groups is hard to imagine for decent people. I only hope it is not too late for people to wake up and get their acts together. Read this book!

This is the ONE
This book examines the who, what, where when of the Crimes of the US government. I have read 200 non-Orwellian History and Political Science Books. I have done 2 Masters theses myself and I can say the research in this book is impecable. Details that Democrats and Republicans work together: we have a one party system: a Bicephalous beast with two heads that snarl and spit at one another to delude the masses into thinking there is a debate... This book traces the origins and the crimes of the ruling elite in near chronological ,PhD quality research and detail. Buy one for everyone you know. Available at [other websites] if not available here.

'Treason? The New Order' GARUDAS--DEAD!

Posted By: Q
Date: Friday, 26 January 2001, 2:01 a.m.

Gurudas: 1945-2001

Essence pioneer, Gurudas, left his body on January 11, 2001.

A memorial service was held in his honor on January 23rd at 11:30am at Keaton Redwood Chapel of Marin in Novato, California.

A Tibetan monk honored Gurudas with chanting at the service. Gurudas leaves behind a legacy as a pioneer of herbs, flower and gem essences.

Gurudas' work has influenced many, with the knowledge he has brought to the world about the healing qualities of herbs, flower and gem essences.

The book he published in 1983, Flower Essences and Vibrational Healing is still a best seller and the foundation for flower and gem essence work and research.

Other books published by Gurudas include, 'Gem Elixirs and Vibrational Healing, Vol. l and ll',

'Spiritual Properties of Herbs',

and his last book, 'Treason? The New Order'.

As Gurudas continues the transition process to the other side, we ask that you hold him lovingly in your thoughts and prayers.

http://www.hilarion.com/
TREASON: THE NEW WORLD ORDER

By Author Gurudas

Interviewed By Kenneth and Dee Burke

Gurudas says, in the preface to his book, Treason: the New World Order, "I originally was drawn to write this book because of my years of involvement in alternative health. In the 1980's I founded and later sold Pegasus Products, Inc., a firm that produces and describes flower essences, gem elixirs, and homeopathic remedies. I was also a health practitioner for some years and have written four books on alternative health. FDA abuses have become the norm, and gradually I came to understand how dangerous the federal government has become to our freedoms.

"My purpose in writing this book is to awaken more people to the fact that these are very dangerous times for America. More and more of the rights we take for granted are being lost. Too many politicians have sold out to the special interests, and most people are too busy watching TV to notice or take responsibility for what is happening. In the name of stopping illegal drugs and crime, our rights are gradually being forfeited, as the federal government tightens control over the people.

"I have also written this book so that people can more easily look at the whole picture. I have focused my research on extracting information from hundreds of books, newspapers, and magazines so that people can more easily understand what is taking place in America. Some might say that several stories of government abuse that are heard in one part of the country don't appear too threatening. Yet when you look at many different incidents all across the country and grasp the full picture it is clear that something is wrong."

Gurudas' book has thirty-one pages containing 833 footnotes and an eleven page bibliography. He maintains that his book is totally documented from public records, with no theory. When asked why he wrote the book he said, "It's simple. I don't want our country to become a dictatorship. So, I did my research, and wrote my book." (Gurudas' 320 page documented book, Treason: the New World Order may be ordered by calling 1-800-255-2665 or by writing to Cassandra Press, Inc., P.O. Box 150868, San Rafael, CA 94915. Cost is $14.95 + $4.00 shipping)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jan 20, 2007
Latest post:  May 20, 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Treason: The New World Order
Treason: The New World Order by Gurudas (Paperback - Aug. 1996)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (15)