Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Is this customized to your weight/height, etc for a more accurate count on calories burned?
asked by Keli J. Welch on May 27, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
I've only been able to enter my weight. And my assumption is that without having a field for height it is not too accurate especially without the heart rate monitor feature. The watch is what it is. An inexpensive GPS watch that tracks your runs.
deanodeanodeano answered on May 27, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It let's you input your weight but not your height. I believe there in another model that would more acuratly track calories burned with a heart rate monitor and more personalized information.
Andra answered on May 27, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes you can make a profile to fit your Person.
Robert L Bauma Jr answered on May 27, 2013

A
Yes. There is a weight setting and it does count your calories. What I like most is that you won't be overwhelm with features.
John answered on May 27, 2013

A
Yes. There is a weight setting and it does count your calories
Jeff Millet answered on May 28, 2013

A
No it's not but it is great for calculating moh and distance. I am an avid walker and this watch was well worth the $$. It does read in military time which I cannot figure out how to change but that is not a prob fir me
Nana Kate answered on May 28, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You can enter your weight in the watch as well as on Garminconnect. It doesn't take your height though.
Amy L. Carter answered on May 28, 2013

A
No. And it doesn't do calories burned. It does not have a heart rate monitor. If it has this feature, I never paid attention to it because it was not something that was/is important to me.
Jayna Lyn Rubin answered on May 27, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product