cymbols for RB 1 drum kit?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 4, 2009 12:07:43 PM PST
VSB says:
My son has the original rockband 1 drum kit, are there any cymbols that can be attached to that?

Thanks for helping a mom out : )

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2009 1:29:03 PM PST
Gaming Dad says:
Unfortunately, no. The functionality didn't exist for the rock band 1 drum sets. You'd have to do some custom wiring and soldering to make it work.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2009 1:39:45 PM PST
VSB says:
Thanks for your reply... I did confirm that in other things I read after posting. Now I am thinking of buying the GH world tour bundle pack for $109 here on amazon, it has drums with cymbols, guitar, microphone and song track software. I think that is a good deal and would be a fun change from his RockBand. I think I'd rather do that than purchase RB2 stand alone drums and cymbol expanion kit (would cost me about $80 just for those two items).

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2009 11:50:15 PM PST
Can you please explain R.club what i have to do because i want to buy the expansion kit for rock band 2

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2009 8:31:30 AM PST
Wilson says:
I also would be interested in customizing for cymbals. Do you have a proceedure that worked?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Nov 4, 2009
Latest post:  Dec 21, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Rock Band 2 Double Cymbal Expansion Kit
Rock Band 2 Double Cymbal Expansion Kit by MadCatz (Nintendo Wii, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360)
3.6 out of 5 stars   (64)