Questions & Answers
d.light S10 Solar LED Lantern
by d.light
4.6 out of 5 stars (299)
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 questions
votes
votes
I have not noticed a difference in duration yet. I have had this light for about 5 months now, I have used it maybe 10 times. BUT in my personal opinion, I think there would be an effect on the battery (like with any battery) but it would take years and would not be noticeable for a very long time even with regular use.
Feb 4, 2013 by John
votes
I haven't noticed a difference. It works the best when it gets at least 4 hours of direct sunlight prior to use. What's amazing is that it will last you all night and more.
Feb 5, 2013 by Andrew Van Wart
votes
Not sure, I just put them on the windowsill and they are fully charged at night. BTW, I accidentally left one on and when I saw it in the morning, the LED was still emitting a faint light! Also, even the faintest light will charge these, they don't even need direct sunlight!
Nov 19, 2012 by xendula
votes
Hi! Just one. It is very bright though. If you hang it in a 12x12 room you will be able to see everything. Its bright enough to read by. Ive used it a lot already and really happy. I will be buying more when I can afford it
Jan 23, 2013 by DanBornSepth17th
votes
No battery needed for it I guess, or it meant the built-in rechargeable battery can not be replaced once its life is out
Jan 23, 2013 by M. Hsu
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers