Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on October 2, 2011
We bought these for our children who will be home schooled this year. Since their video classes are daily, we wanted to make sure they would not be able to hurt their ears with too loud of a volume. These headsets work great with clear sound!
However, discussing this with the kids, they complain about too much pressure (I believe they are not used to using the headset yet) and the head-strap catches their hair. I tried one on and... OUCH! I'll be getting some duct-tape to size each head set for each child so that the head band doesn't slip and catch the hair. The Head Band overlaps in the center and can be locked in place with the tape.
We didn't find many other options online that seemed to be as comfortable and safe for our children. One option we were looking for was leather type ear pads verses foam. These are in my opinion, very comfortable. Fixing the loose head strap will make these ideal for our children. The Cord could be longer if you want to stand up and stretch/walk, especially if your computer is a PC sitting down low. My personal headset has about 1 1/2 foot longer cord which I like a lot.
Hope this helps...
11 comment20 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 9, 2012
I had been searching for an affordable set of headphones for quite some time and finally came across the dBLogic set online. I was very pleased with the product! Great sound quality, affordable, and the knowledge that I am safely listening to my music without sacrifcing quality and enjoyment is obviously an added bonus! I am also getting great use out of the carry case that comes with the headphones-makes pick up and go easy. Since my purchase, I have recommended this product to many of my friends who are avid music listeners-I have seen the in-ear bud options also, although I prefer the headphones. Modern look also. 5 out of 5 stars!
on August 21, 2012
Got these adorable headphones for my kids who are 11 and 9. I love that they limit the sound levels to protect their ears (my older one loves to "pump it up") as I was always worried about damage to their ears from loud music. They sound great (I tried them too), are very comfortable and are very cute! Well worth the price. More moms should check these out and make your kids happy while bringing peace of mind. I'd definitely get them again - probably in other colors too!
on February 5, 2013
I'm glad we paid a little extra for these headphones my child uses nearly every day watching media or doing homework. The fit nicely, the sound is good and not too loud. The color is cool, the seem durable (had them about a year, so far so great) and they never had a bad plastic smell like some headphones. Recommended.
on January 26, 2013
Even thought the headphones are adjustable, they don't adjust properly to fit tightly over the ears. My teen used it for two weeks then the headphones broke (one of the ear pieces broke off). Would not recommend this product!!!
on January 7, 2013
These headphones exceeded my expectations. They are light weight and very comfortable to wear. The sound is unexpectedly good for low price headphones.
on January 11, 2013
My daughter loves these head phones, fully adjustable and the correct amount of style. I like the price and the audible protection.
on January 19, 2013
These fit the kids great. They offer hearing protection. But they break so easily neither of those matter. My kids were not rough on these. We liked them so much that when the first one broke we replaced it. Then it broke. And then the other broke. Looking for a more durable option now. Third time was not a charm.
on January 8, 2013
I love these - but I got them for my kids. After about an hour of wearing them they said their ears hurt. Not cool - I bought these because many reviews said they fit kids perfectly (7 and 9 year old). I do like the volume control technology - keeps their ears safe even when rocking out!
on January 30, 2013
These are nice headphones sound great look really good.The only problem I have with the headphones is after a time of listing to the radio my ears hurt.I like them if I use them for short periods at a time.

See 1 answered question