5.0 out of 5 stars Cable to the Rescue
The cable didn't come with my new camera and I wanted it to download pictures to my computer. I received the cable fast and it was exactly what I needed. I have used it and it worked perfectly. You can't ask for more.
Published 18 months ago by Grace Jaques

3.0 out of 5 stars Realized after I bought it, one can find these ...
Realized after I bought it, one can find these locally at any drug store, walmart, etc. and will fit the canon camera just as well for 1/2 the price. Still hanging on to this one just in case...
Published 9 months ago by Susan

5.0 out of 5 stars Cable to the Rescue, August 20, 2013
This review is from: dCables Canon PowerShot ELPH 115 IS USB Cable - USB Computer Cord for PowerShot ELPH 115 IS (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Needed, September 24, 2013
Susan Goryan (Indio, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
When my Kodak camera just froze 2 weeks ago I was lost. I just adopted 2 kittens and a young shelter cat! They are the stars of my Facebook page!! I am NOT a techie. I didn't know that the Canon camera I bought on Target.com didn't come with accessories! I assumed all cameras came with the strap, the computer cable, a memory card and still needed regular 'A' batteries. Came into Amazon, while camera was en route to my home, looked at the cameras to see if I got a good deal at Target and read a review. It DOES NOT come with a cable. I panicked and checked a few other reviews to realize that my old KODAK cable wasn't going to fit the CANON!!!

OK, easy fix, found this cable right here, not expensive, bought it immediately and it arrived one day after I received the camera. PERFECT.....been uploading pictures since.

It's quite long, easy fit to the camera and I am grateful to Amazon for having all these merchants in here that have these little things who make life just easier.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, August 2, 2013
I got it fast. But the most important thing is that it works.
It was cheaper than any of the stores that sell this type of product.

5.0 out of 5 stars WORKED GREAT, January 26, 2014
I used this cable to transfer videos from my camera to my PC and it worked great. I'm glad that it was suggested when I purchased the camera. No complaints!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, January 22, 2014
I would recomend it to everyone if they didn't get one with camera. Love it. I can now print on old printer with it. Memory card doesn't with old wireless printer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and great value, January 6, 2014
My camera did not come with a cable for uploading photos to my computer. I ordered this cable and had it in 2 days and it is just what I needed. I am extremely pleased with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars USB Cable, November 29, 2013
James W. Hartley (Arlington, VA USA) - See all my reviews
It does everything that I need a cable to do. It arrived quickly and in good condition. This requirement of the system for a certain number of words is kind of irritating.

5.0 out of 5 stars YES!, November 4, 2013
Dale Knechtges "DaleJean" (Frankfort, Michigan United States) - See all my reviews
This is great - camera did not come with this accessory and it works perfect! love love love it! Yay!

5.0 out of 5 stars Needed item for camera, October 13, 2013
This is a needed item for camera to down load pictures to computer. service was fast and arrived before delivery date.

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, July 13, 2014