Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on July 28, 2014
It was great to get this cable and be able to hook my camera to my computer. As companies try to cut down on the product to save money it is a shame consumers must piece things together at more expense, I was not happy with Canon when I realized they did not include a cable with the camera but was pleased to be able to get it from dCables.
on August 26, 2014
This works perfectly with my Canon camera. It was priced right at Amazon.com. The cable does not come with the camera so was glad to find it online. Using this cable allows you to transfer pictures taken from your Canon PowerShot SX170 IS digital camera onto your computer. Highly recommend. Thanks!
on November 14, 2014
This product was exactly what we were looking for! We had lost the original cable and we really needed to be able to transfer the pictures from the camera to the computer. This came packaged well and arrived on time.
on September 29, 2014
This cable was just what I needed---stores around here wanted to see the camera and try to fit a cable to it---these people knew exactly what I needed and sent it to me promptly---Thanks---And a five star rating---Dick D.
on June 9, 2014
Cable fits the canon powershot sx 170 camera, Great to be able to put them on the computer without having to take the card out
of the camera. Camera should of came with the cord, but it didn't. I found these cables were hard to find at a store and if they ordered one rather expensive, not 5.99, thanks Amazon for selling this product!
on January 13, 2014
I didn't know my camera did not come with its own USB cord, until I needed to upload some photos, this is a great length USB cord, at a great price. Bravo 2 seller, thank you!
on January 6, 2014
Super fast delivery, great packing, works perfect with my new Canon camera. Better price than big box store(blue shirts). Highly recommend.
on October 21, 2014
The USB cord I ordered arrived in good condition and works great!
on June 19, 2014
Since my camera did not come with a USB cord, I needed to look for one that would work. That's when I came across this product. It described what I was seeking, so I decided to go ahead and try it out for myself.

Once it arrived to me, I loved that it felt similar to a heavy duty cord, not like a flimsy USB cord that comes with some other cameras. I then plugged it into my Canon PowerShot SX170 IS and my laptop (which was very simple to do), turned on my photo program and camera, and it worked like a charm! This product is 100% worth getting. It's also a great way to upload photos other than using something such as an SD card reader, and this way seems to be much faster.
on November 27, 2014
Arrived quickly and worked well!