5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the Nikon Coolpix L810
When I ordered this product I was iffy about buying it since the plug into the Nikon Coolpix L810 has a different looking output terminal, but when I received the cable it fit perfectly, and hooked right up to my TV and my Computer. Shipment arrived ahead of schedule for me also, so I couln't have been happier.
Published on April 19, 2012 by KB16

3.0 out of 5 stars dCables.
I don't know what I am supposed to use this for, and only purchased it because it was suggested by the ad for the camera. I will figure it out when I want to show it on the TV.
Published 23 months ago by Jean Phoenix

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the Nikon Coolpix L810, April 19, 2012
KB16 (OMAHA, NE, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: dCables Nikon CoolPix L810 HDMI Cable - HD Video Cable for Nikon CoolPix L810 (Camera)

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera Cables, November 26, 2013
Both these cause I thought that did not come with the camera I purchased. Turns out that they did and I really don't need them, but I'll keep them around.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cables!, October 2, 2013
There was not a problem with the cables. They were ordered in error. Returned with no problem. The price was right.

5.0 out of 5 stars PRODUCTO, January 18, 2013
Recibí el producto, de acuerdo a los tiempos de envío y transporte que ustedes ofrecieron. Sin embargo todavía no puedo hacer ningún comentario, por cuanto todavía no lo he podido usarlo. Cuando lo haga con gusto les comentaré sobre el mismo.

Gracias

4.0 out of 5 stars Best price, January 15, 2013
It works really good and the price is great. The lenght of the cord is appropiate and the it works

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, January 13, 2013
excellent product. easy to use with a plasma television you can see a big picture in wild screen. it's useful for digital cam

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, December 27, 2012
I got this product for my co-worker and he was very pleased with it. I will buy again and recommend the firm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easier than it looked, December 7, 2012
Ordered this cable as we got new computers and read the instructions. It seemed a bit involved but once I started it was a breeze.

5.0 out of 5 stars cables, November 28, 2012
muy buena abc def rty tgf ujh jjik hgd ssdcd vag vsfbgc bhwtrhv wrh has kjik jnfh aQ QSW D

4.0 out of 5 stars HDMI Cable Cool Pix L810, November 18, 2012
It is what I was looking for and had the correct price. I would purchase other products from this vender again.