5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, March 16, 2013
This review is from: dCables Nikon D60 USB Cable - USB Computer Cord for D60 (Electronics)
I bought a used Nikon D60, also from a seller on Amazon, and needed the cord because I don't have an SD card reader. Shipped quickly and works without a hitch. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement, May 6, 2014
Out of all the cords I have, I could not find my camera cord so to Amazon I turned and bought this and it worked just fine with my Nikon D60. I am glad I could buy another cable. Would recommend if you have lost yours. It came really fast too.

5.0 out of 5 stars wouldnt have anything but nikon, January 7, 2014
love my camera, and these make it easier to download my beautiful pictures..excellant price and value for the money..5 stars!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars better than i expected, May 15, 2013
I received the cable within 48 hours of purchasing it plugged it into my camera and started downloading pictures right away very satisfied

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, March 5, 2012
I lost my original USB cord for my Nikon D60 and this one works like a charm. Arrived super quickly and does the job. Would buy again if I needed to. Nice transaction.