Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on April 26, 2012
This PEN E-PL1 battery charger appears to work fine and arrived quickly when ordered. I have only used it once to charge a completely dead battery so far and it did it in about 3 hours with no problems. The charger case remained cool even at the end of the charging cycle. It was inexpensive and appears to perform as advertised. I would recommend it.
on August 8, 2012
The Olympus charger that came with my E-PL1 micro 4/3 camera is the 'brick with a cable' type that is simply much too bulky to fit in my camera bag. It works, but convenient it isn't.

Additionally, I also bought an after-market hi capacity battery High Capacity BLS-1 / PS-BLS1 Replacement Lithium-Ion Battery for Olympus Digital SLR E-620that caused some kind of error with the Olympus charger - it would blink an error code, likely because it couldn't provide sufficient charge.

Anyway, having owned this much more compact charger for several months I am pleased to report that it does what it needs to do - including being able to charge the higher capacity replacement battery AND it fits conveniently into my camera bag. I haven't yet used the included car charger.

It feels a little 'cheap' but that's okay. It was cheap!

Overall, recommended.
33 comments4 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 21, 2012
So far so good. No complaints. This was my first charge. So if it continues to charge my camera it's great!
Fast delivery, part works great. I paid 34 for the same part that was incorrect and had to return it from a local store. This part was just what I needed.
Have had charger for less than a week.
on July 20, 2013
This item does exactly what I need it to do! Reasonably priced, shipped quickly! No problems! Would definetly recommend this product!
on June 17, 2014
dCables Olympus PEN E-PL1 Battery Charger - Wall & Travel Charger is a much more convenient style charger. I like it alot.
on October 7, 2012
This charger for my EPL1 seems like a winner. I spent nearly as much for one on ebay that never worked and did not have the extra 12-volt charger. This one worked right out of the box, and is so much better in terms of weight and size than the one that comes with the EPL1
on February 21, 2015
At first I was worried it wasn't fitting but it just needed a little nudge. Works perfect for my Olympus Pen.
on August 7, 2014
I don't even want to give this one star. I took it out of the package and it won't even charge my batteries.
on February 14, 2013
Either this charger does not work with my battery or my battery is completely dead and will not charge. I have ordered a new battery and will test the charger with it .
The charger appears to fit the battery but I'm not sure the contacts are working properly.

See 1 answered question