Automotive Holiday Deals Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty Deals Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals BestoftheYear Shop Now HTL

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 19, 2012 1:03:00 PM PDT
Snake Eyes says:
it was a trailer for the imax showing in some theaters, did they add it to the blue ray too for a promotional, the dkr hasn't come out yet and Nolan could reach many more people if it was added to this dvd release.

Posted on Apr 19, 2012 4:45:50 PM PDT
Wayne Klein says:
Unless it's a "hidden" feature, I didn't see it on the BD.

Posted on Apr 20, 2012 2:51:50 PM PDT
If it is (which I'm sure it's not) that would be an unprecedented move.

Paramount is Mission: Impossible.

Dark Knight is Warner Bros. It's not uncommon for competing companies to purchase ad space in front of a film in theaters. On home media? Unheard of as far as I know.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 20, 2012 10:41:33 PM PDT
Snake Eyes says:
Yeah, I was surprised DKR prologue was attached to MI4 and not Sherlock Holmes, but, I think it was definately more an IMAX thing than anything else, and a lot of people saw (and enjoyed MI4 because the news didn't hit home to all that the DKR prologue was only in some theaters (like 15 or so) and not all IMAX screens, so we saw MI4 mostly for DKR which never appeared. But this is definately the best MI movie by far. (PS I drove 5 hours JUST to see DKR prologue in IMAX twice). The Prologue fyi is the first 6 minutes of the DKR movie.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Apr 19, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 20, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions