Customer Discussions > The Globe Sessions forum

Was she dating Clapton during this album's era?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 13, 2008 10:53:13 AM PST
Well? I'm referring to Eric Clapton. They dated at some point in her life. I'm wondering if The Difficult Kind is about him.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 17, 2012 3:22:12 PM PST
Thom ;) says:
I don't know about Difficult Kind, but I know there were a loooooot of rumours on "My favorite Mistake" being about him, check this out: "The debut single from this album, "My Favorite Mistake," was rumored to be about Eric Clapton, although Crow claims otherwise about a philandering ex-boyfriend. Crow has refused to say who the song was about telling Billboard Magazine on the release of her album. "Oh, there will be just so much speculation, and because of that there's great safety and protection in the fact that people will be guessing so many different people and I'm the only person who will ever really know. I'm really private about who I've had relationships with, and I don't talk about them in the press. I don't even really talk about them with the people around me." Hope this helps!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 2, 2013 7:19:42 PM PST
Thanks a lot, Thom. :D
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  The Globe Sessions forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Dec 13, 2008
Latest post:  Jan 2, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Globe Sessions
The Globe Sessions by Sheryl Crow (Audio CD - 1999)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (341)