I am debating purchasing the 320hs or the 110hs. Does the touch screen work well on the 320hs? They seem to be similarly priced.
asked by Lee on March 5, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
vote
The screen on the 320 is ok. It's not like the iPhone by any means, but it works. The picture review is pretty cool with the touch screen as you can either swipe or tap the side of the camera to go next one. I would rather have the buttons for precision, but I like some of the things the touch screen allows you to do. It also has wifi connectivity to the Internet and computer.
Vph answered on March 5, 2013

A
vote
Have had ours since December and works fine
Atlas answered on March 5, 2013

A
vote
I've tried many camera touch screens within the past year and none are not like a cell phone. With that out of the way i'm perfectly happy with the screen of the 320. My wife and I are basic users who don't want to mess around with settings before taking a picture. We either turn the flash on or off or view the pic taken. Its a point and shoot so when one of our boys gets up to bat, or opens a birthday present that's all we want to do. And the 320 does it as well as any of my prior 3 Sony's point and shoot did.
KELLY T. answered on March 6, 2013

A
vote
I personally have no problem with the touch screen. But if your expecting to have an smartphone like feel when using the touchscreen that it not it. It's more like an more advanced Palm Pilot screen.
Jaynatal answered on March 7, 2013

A
vote
The trick is to tap on the next selection on the screen with the tip of your finger.
works very well once you get the hang of it, and screen moves pretty fast.
D. Rojas answered on September 8, 2013

A
votes
The touch screen does not work well. I was very disappointed with how hard it was to make any selections. If you are expecting a similar touch
experience like that of a cellphone today, then you'll be disappointed.
KModa answered on March 5, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›