I'm debating whether or not to get this or a used 550, there both similar in price. Can someone help me choose?
asked by Alex B on March 24, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
Considering the 550 is more powerful and overall a better machine, I'd advise to go there, though you need to make sure you have a warranty for a used machine, or that you trust the seller. Chromebook are resilient but a broken machine is a bad deal.
FrenchFan answered on March 24, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have the Samsung Chromebook and am very happy with it. Screen size, keyboard and overall weight are all good compromises. It boots within seconds and runs very well. As I am a very impatient person this is important to me. Battery life has been as advertised, 6-6 1/2 hours. Recharges very quickly. Have been streaming Downton Abby via Prime on it full screen HD and is fine. It is very light weight. No moving parts, no fans, no noise, snappy and nice keyboard.
G. McClain answered on March 24, 2013

A
New is always better than new. Bought the Samsung Chromebook and it has impressed me more than I'd expected. One of my best buys yet..!
Sammy S. answered on March 24, 2013

A
I've had the Samsung Chromebook for over a month now. I use it daily, all day, without a battery recharge. It's light enough to carry in my portfolio. The reason I purchased it was for the weight and the battery life. I would highly recommend it as an everyday on-the-go notebook. No noise. Quick startup. Great to use in meetings.
Matt Ryan answered on March 27, 2013

A
Well if they are both similar in price go new but I got a used one for 200 and it works great. Im typing on it now haha. If you just wanna get on facebook or even use this as a college notebook this is a FANTASTIC computer. No apple crap but still user friendly.
Chris answered on March 24, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I
Ezu C. answered on March 24, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product