Customer Discussions > Trespassing forum

deluxe vs regular

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 22, 2012 6:10:41 AM PST
mers says:
Does anybody know what the difference is between the CD and the deluxe CD releases? Obviously they are different prices, but there isn't a song list to show if there are extra songs or other material. I'd like to pre-order but which one?

Posted on Jan 26, 2012 9:20:57 PM PST
tess4ADAM says:
I have pre-ordered both ... not sure what the difference is but if it's anything like the FYE Deluxe there will be a lot of pics & extra tracks on the TRESPASSING Deluxe CD also. I want the original releases but will probably buy more for gifting, etc. later on too. The info will probably be made known the closer we get to the album release date.

Posted on Feb 8, 2012 10:11:36 AM PST
Dolly says:
There will be extra tracks on the deluxe. Right now it's on sale.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 11, 2012 4:01:12 PM PST
Scot K. Shaw says:
If everybody thinks that there will be extra tracks on the 'deluxe' version and I know that is usually the case. But then why is it cheaper in price?

-Another Confused Fan-

Posted on Feb 11, 2012 4:20:15 PM PST
Brian says:
With they way exclusive tracks have been appearing on digital only versions, I'm waiting until I can confirm that. Otherwise, I might miss out on a bonus track. I've given up having cd cases, since I only look at the booklet once or twice.

Posted on May 3, 2012 7:47:14 PM PDT
tess4ADAM says:
Check out the track listings on both versions & you'll see that the Deluxe Trespassing has 3 bonus trax whereas the CD only has the songs which we have all been intrduced to via snippets ... however ... I have heard the 3 bonus trax on the deluxe edition at ... soundcloud.com/scorpios4music/tp-bonus-track-snippets-deluxe ... I think the titles are: Runnin' ... Take Back ... Nirvana ... check them out ... Enjoy!!

tess4ADAM

In reply to an earlier post on May 6, 2012 3:48:15 PM PDT
mers says:
amazon changes their prices constantly to reflect supply/demand. If demand is low, they lower price. Once demand is up, it goes back to a price close to competitors. If you preorder, you get lowest price bet. day you ordered and release day. 3 times I've gotten money back, once it didn't make a diff. Hope that clears it up some. :)

Posted on May 6, 2012 3:56:10 PM PDT
mers says:
Ok, new question. I've been expecting the release since last DECEMBER! Does ANYBODY REALLY know when this album is going to be released? I have it on preorder, and the date keeps changing. I love Adam's music, want it soonest, but also good price. So, should I just cancel and take a chance that prices later will be good too, or hang on? I noticed yesterday there was a fan email saying a new single is out, and he's debuting it on Idol, but what about the album?! I don't want to buy singles when there will be a whole album (guess I'm old fashioned that way!). So, answers, suggestions? Thanks!

Posted on May 9, 2012 2:46:29 PM PDT
Daniel B says:
It's still supposed to be released on Tuesday (May 15), and they won't change it again since it's so close to the release date. So, don't cancel your pre-order, it's almost here. :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Trespassing forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Jan 22, 2012
Latest post:  May 9, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Trespassing
Trespassing by Adam Lambert (Audio CD - 2012)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (398)