Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: derma e - Pycnogenol & Hyaluronic Acid Eye Creme, .5 oz cream [Misc.]
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Size: EA|Change

on October 5, 2011
In the last several years I have tried at least 30 products for the under eye area, including many formulated specifically for sensitive skin. Without exception, I found that if the product worked well at moisturizing and hydrating, it would eventually cause redness and irritation to my temperamental combination type skin. The few brands that I've tried that didn't irritate also did not seem to add much moisture.

This is the first reasonably priced product I have found that hydrates the irritable skin around my eyes without leaving a heavy residue, yet does not cause redness, soreness, or irritation.

It goes on with a light silky texture and doesn't leave the heavy oily residue that some under eye moisturizing products I've tried cause, so if I use mascara or eyeliner it isn't as likely to leave me with the dreaded "raccoon eye" effect.

I should mention that if you are looking for intense moisturizing this might be too light for your needs, a friend of mine with very dry flaky skin tried it and felt it didn't offer enough deep hydration for her skin type.

Personally, I've used products that cost triple the price that were no better, so if you are looking for a light moisturizer for sensitive skin this one might be worth a try.
on July 10, 2012
I have purchased this twice now. It works pretty well. Has a nice matte finish, stays in place, does not make my mascara run, good price, and does not irritate my eyes! Does a nice job of hydrating and reducing crow's feet. Could be a bit better on firming/tightening, but not bad. I'm sure I will buy it again.
If you use Derma E products and are waiting to see wrinkles appear you may wait a long time. The Derma E products I've been using for years are a real beauty secret. I was pleased when I noticed that Derma E was making a new eye creme. While this doesn't absorb as quickly as the pycnogenol eye gel it does seem to be just as effective. I noticed more hydration around the eye area and also started using this above my lips to prevent any wrinkles there as well. This product also has Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) if that interests you. This product also contains organic ingredients like green tea extract and aloe vera. I also love buying Derma E products because they are cruelty free and 100% Vegetarian. I think if you use these products for years you are going to look much younger. Give them a try, I don't think you will be disappointed. I can also highly recommend: Derma E Retexturizing Creme, DMAE- Alpha Lipoic - C-Ester

~The Rebecca Review
VINE VOICEon December 20, 2012
This is an update to my previous review--this product is so FANTASTIC, I had to write again. I have seen dramatic improvement in the puffiness under my eyes--almost nonexistent since using this for a little over a month. Best eye cream I have every used and I've tried many expensive labels. I cannot say enough good about this cream. In fact, when my day and night creams are empty, I am going to order this brand--and the ones I am using currently are 3 times as costly as the Derma brands. GREAT product!!

I have noticed an improvement in the "bagginess" under my eyes since using this product. I've only been using for about 10 days so that it is significant. I will continue to use for 90 days and see what the results are, but as of right now-I would recommend.
on June 9, 2013
I finally found an eye cream that does what it says! This is really great stuff and if you have any puffiness under your eyes it dramatically will reduce it. I will keep using it for sure! The texture is great and well...it's perfect in my opinion!!! Highly recommended!
on June 18, 2013
This cream is very nice, as it offers just enough moisture (though, I am trying it during the summer months. The true test will come this winter). However, I don't know if I notice much anti-aging effects. I do notice when I haven't used it, because my eyes look darker and sleepier.
on August 20, 2013
I wasn't particularly impressed with this eye cream. It is a bit watery and doesn't seem to be very moisturizing. It doesn't seem that different than just using a normal all over face cream. I went back to my previous eye cream. I wouldn't recommend or purchase again.
on October 14, 2014
I love this eye cream. It is super gentle and love that it is natural and free of parabens. I don't know that it does much for wrinkles or plumping, but it is a great overall eye cream for moisturizing.
on May 16, 2013
I've only had this eye cream for about 2 months but it seems to be promoting a healthier look with smoothness and less puffiness.
on April 21, 2014
Not something to rave on about. I love their Very Clear line but I find with the under eye area the key is sunscreen and oil before bed. Experiment. The best one for me is jojoba. Fancy eye creams only work as preventatives and I strongly believe it's never too late to see a difference with oils. Oil oil oil oil.........

See 1 answered question