5.0 out of 5 stars Best Face Cream I've Ever Found
Published on October 7, 2010 by Netizen

1.0 out of 5 stars Moisturizes , but....gives me a horrid headache
Published on September 6, 2011 by A. Brazhnykova

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Face Cream I've Ever Found, October 7, 2010
This review is from: derma e Pycnogenol Moisturizing Crème with Vitamins C, E, and A, 2-Ounces (Health and Beauty)
I have very sensitive skin, with some rosacea. There was a problem with every moisturizer I tried - from the cheapest to very pricey. No problems with this one! But most important: AMAZING RESULTS IN HOURS, LITERALLY. Could not believe the change overnight. Calmed redness, and dramatically reduced fine lines, etc. And it leaves skin soft and not greasy. I'll be very sad if they discontinue this product.

It is very important to me that it does not have any parabens, etc.

A++

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, October 13, 2006
I've been using it for approximately 9 weeks now and it has made a tremendous transformation in the way that I look. The tone, texture, clarity have greatly improved. Fine lines softened and I feel a new firmness.

5.0 out of 5 stars This creme is really working, October 17, 2006
I've been using all kinds of organic product line for more than 10 years. Some product is really expensive but this creme is inexpensive and really makes my face smoother and I noticed scars from acne also improved.

1.0 out of 5 stars Moisturizes , but....gives me a horrid headache, September 6, 2011
The cream does it's job well, it's moistureisez my dry skin, but do not expect any wrinkle disappearance miracle. As long as you are not planning to go outside or into the warm room it's good. It laves some film in the face and even if you do not perspire at all your face will be a little sweaty. It is not too bad as other creams though. Smell is ok, not roses but it is not stinky.

Recently I noticed that i have headache all night long if I use this cream in the evening. I tried not to use it - no headache. Applied it again - all night long I was having a headache. I did some research and ONE of the side effects of pycnogenol is a headache. There are few other side effects the DermaE never mentioned on the product package. More information on the pycnogenol is here: [...]

ALSO, pycnogenol is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding girls, and the warning is not on the DermaE package...

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth the purchase, September 3, 2013
This product is for sensitive & roacea & redness. True True...... I had fought for several years break outs [I am 66 so not achne] red veiny lines,soreness and reaction to almost every emotion and type of weather. I tried many many products only making things worse, absolutely no better. Decided to hunt for more natural less chemical and found derma e. YEAH!! I do the regiment of derma e facial cleanser, serum and moisturizing cream two times a day. My skin began to feel soothed before the end of the first week. First thing that went was the overly sensitive burning feeling to my face. I am now in my 6th month of using derma e. My family notices the smooth much much improved skin. Before I was using more and more liquid make up for sensitive skin in an attempt to hide at least some of the bad looking face. Hated to even be seen. Now I go out without any make up at all or very little. What a wonderful change!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best facial mosterizer, December 18, 2007
Being a man, I like something simple that works. The creme does not build up, is not greasy, and I only need to apply it once after I shower.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised!, February 11, 2013
Skeptically I began using this cream after learning that pycnogenol helps to increase collagen & elastin. Have been using for just under a month now & have noticed my skin is smoother & firmer. I do not have sensitive skin so cannot comment on that but I have never used anything that does what it says, no matter what the hype or what the price. I do not find this product greasy at all and a little goes a long way. Thumbs up for this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Return customer, September 6, 2013
Have used this product for years to help calm my rosecea. It helps reduce my redness. I really appreciate that this item is packaged in glass. Have purchased from health food stores in the past but this was much more convenient since the closest store that carries this item is about 40 miles each way.

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad, April 8, 2013
purchased as a night cream, having use it for about a month. It's OK not great. After read another review about a bad smell I did not find that to be the case

5.0 out of 5 stars Best kept secret in cosmetics, December 8, 2012
Best kept secret in the cosmetics world. Amazing product at a reasonable price. I read about this product in a small paragraph in a magazine. It should have a whole page devoted to it.

Rate and Discover Movies