Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

Size: 2 OZChange

on October 24, 2008
I bought this to try after reading about the chemicals in traditional fade creams. I have a light brown patch on one cheek, a small batch of sun freckles everywhere and a bigger batch under the opposite eye and I was hoping to lighten them. (I'm early 40s with sun damage, mostly due to repeated sun exposure and one really nasty second degree sunburn when I was 15.)

I wouldn't say that it has lightened the brown patch at all, it has slightly faded the freckles BUT the good news: my overall skin tone is much better using this product. Being a typical fair-skinned woman of English/French descent I do have very mild rosacea and this seems to help. Plus, unlike some, I like the smell (sort of a faint mocha smell to me)and it makes a nice base for mineral makeup.

I'm happy enough with the quality to try some other products in the line.
on September 22, 2011
I'm very pleased with this cream! I have melasma on my face, as well as some age spots on my hands and chest, so I've been looking for an effective, natural and affordable product to help minimize the discoloration. I've tried prescription hyroquinone products (at $120 a tube!) and I feel this works better and is more gentle on my skin. I use it on my face, neck, chest and hands and I can definitely see a difference. Be consistant and patient, since it takes a few weeks to see a noticable reduction of the spots and skin discolorations. (Using a good sunscreen is a must to maintain any improvements! I'm loving the La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Fluide Extreme 50+)
on March 4, 2015
I used this product on my face for 7 1/2 weeks, morning and night, on some brown spots. I really would have been satisfied with even a little bit of improvement, but even after using it far longer than the package suggests (3-4 weeks), I saw NO improvement at all. And now I find that giving it more time to work means I can't return it! Needless to say I'm more than dissatisfied!
on August 10, 2013
its just been 3 weeks, no big change yet,can only notice a little bit of fading or lightening. large deep liver/age spots are still there. hopefully it all disappears after i finish the pack.
on February 24, 2014
absolutely love this! I can see my face is getting lighter color as I always wanted, and I'm going to keep using this :)
on September 10, 2015
It immediately lightened my acne scars and age spots. Three weeks after I started to use it there was noticeable improvement, so much so that I will keep on using it until they are gone, or won't fade further. It is a light, pleasant cream that does't irritate my sensitive skin, soothes it instead. For me a thick dab works better than a light layer.
on February 3, 2016
Well I'm not sure yet, I haven't seen any changes?? I have only been using it for a few weeks.
on October 3, 2015
This stuff is wonderful and my age spots are lighter. Yay.
on September 6, 2015
Help lighten my age spots on my cheek works well
on December 24, 2014