5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Derma e Product!!
Published on April 14, 2008 by Flowerdragon

3.0 out of 5 stars Expecting too much?
I ordered this for my spouse who was looking for a 'better' wrinkle cream as she is spending an arm and a leg on brand cremes that do nothing but make her face glisten.
Published on December 17, 2008 by Rick V

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Derma e Product!!, April 14, 2008
This review is from: derma e Deep Wrinkle Peptide Moisturizer Crème, 2 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
Great for sensitive skin, but actually has an effect! In only a few days, I don't have those little crepey lines around my mouth! I sent back some very expensive products to one of those network shopping places after getting this product! I can compare this to some other skin creams I have paid over $100 for! Seriously, this is scary! I am trying several other Derma e products as they are great bargains and very high quality. This stuff works! (We all need to review when we buy, because I only bought when I read others' reviews! Come on "gals", review the beauty items when you buy!!)

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, December 3, 2007
Al (Seattle WA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
At age 63, my mother was spending $200 of her hard earned money annually on department store brands. It didn't seem right that half of the purchase price went straight to brand marketing. She is not fluent in English, so I conducted a search on her behalf.

After screening dozens of face creams for safe and effective ingredients via the Skin Deep database, this particular cream stood out for its avoidance of parabens and skin firming acids. It works well with her sensitive skin and helps it stand up to the Southern California desert climate. It's even firmed up her wrinkles. Her skin is clearer, as in significantly less spots. She and her friends are now converts. Thanks Derma E.

Update- It's been about 6 years since my mother started using this cream. She still looks 12 years younger than her age, but there are definitely visible fine lines. For 69, fine lines are a good problem to have. She is a religious sun avoider, carying sun hats and parasols everywhere she goes. I attribute her behavior to why this cream was so efficacious.

3.0 out of 5 stars Expecting too much?, December 17, 2008
So we read up on the reviews and found this brand to be generally well received. 5 stars for a cream? Youse gots to be kidding. This stuff will remove dents from my car! Anyways, all kidding aside: having used for 2 months her comments are that it is a great moisturizer and feels great on the skin but it has not visibly improved the semi-deep wrinkles between her eyebrows and besides her eyes. We want it to work but alas, with steady use as prescribed, we have seen nothing visible. She will keep on using it because it is a good creme at a very reasonable price but perhaps we expected too much result? Or her wrinkles are unlike any kind this company has dealt with? (Just kidding, sweetheart).
Hope that this blance towards the lower rating does not upset the believers but we cannot see the results we expected. 5 stars for a great cream moisturizer, and -2 stars for leaving the crows feet and wrinkles untouched. Since no other cream has ever helped with wrinkles we still consider this a better deal.
If you disagree, please blame it on our high expectations!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, December 31, 2007
I have tried an own the most expensive antiaging products from Lift Fusion $150.00 derma doctor, Lancome you name it and the Derma E line is amazing! not only inexpensive but it actually works!
I tried it because some of the products have Hydrolonic acid but I am sold on all of them, I highly recommend it

4.0 out of 5 stars good stuff, March 24, 2011
I have used this product for seven months now. Have previously purchased thru local nutrition store but Amazon had it for less.
Doesn't smell bad, nor feel sticky or tacky after use, disperses nicely on face. I apply in morning before makeup and in evening after makeup removal. I've found that after a few weeks my pores look smaller, fine lines less noticeable around mouth, eyes and on forehead. After a few months my skin feels less fragile and thin, firmer, more plump and radiant with less rough texture. Not a huge change, but definitely noticeable.
For my lips alone I am impressed. It hydrates and plumps them out a bit, an added unexpected bonus, esp given my very thin lips. The thing that it didn't help with was with discoloration, blotchiness, redness and small veins.

Changes happen the most during first few months, and changes seemed to be limited to that with little change after. It still fills out and plumps nicely and I notice if I've skipped it a few days. I noticed what it did for me esp in hindsight when I stopped using to try another product. I went back to the DermaE Peptide after that failed experiment. What I notice also is that it works as a wonderful make-up primer and after using it makeup goes on better and more evenly than with other moisturizers I've tried. I notice all I've mentioned the most after adding my foundation, because like I said it doesn't help blotchiness or redness, but once that factor is removed I really see it at work on texture. Each container seems to last about 3 months.
I'm 47 yrs old for reference, average sun damage, melasma, non-smoker and try many different skin products. I don't believe that any skin product can do miracles, I'm realistic but was perfectly happy with what this did for me over other products. I only write reviews on things that really impress me, either for good or bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Usually skeptical, June 10, 2009
I will be 60 years old in a couple of months. I've used products (serums) that cost over $150.00 for only 0.5 ounce for 3 months, and didn't get the results that I received from DermaE after 1 week. I've used this product for about a month now and I sometimes forget the night time application (morning and evening applications are recommended), but still achieved great results. Other products failed to reduce the tiny lines above my cheek bones, but this product completely eliminated them. I was amazed. Let's face it ladies and gents, NOTHING is going to remove the skin damage that some people have due to over exposing their skin to the sun, diet, smoking, and other damaging habits people subjected their skin to over long periods of time. An alternative to using creams is plastic surgery and/or Botox. Plastic surgery is an option but results are not always what you want, and Botox can and has been disastrous to many that have used it. Not to ignore the fact that you have to continue to invest in Botox treatments forever. That being said, I will continue to use this very nicely priced product with enthusiasm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Derma E Peptides Plus Wrinkle Reverse Creme, May 14, 2007
This is a wonderful product. I could tell the difference the first time I used it. I have mature skin and this helps so much with fine lines.

5.0 out of 5 stars Drink In The Moisture!, March 2, 2008
I first purchased this product at my local health food store paying way too much for it. Determined to continue using this product, I did a Google search and found the best price on Amazon!

Derma E Peptides Plus has a pure, clean smell. This product will literally melt into your skin leaving it feel perfectly moisturized and soft. When I began using the product, I noticed a beautiful change in the tone, texture and over all condition of my skin. As several weeks past, the results were stunning. On a recent cruise, my husband and I met several new acquaintances and asked them to guess my age. To my blessing, they guessed me to be ten years to younger than I really am!

I use this product twice a day. Once in the morning after my shower and again right before bed. Derma E Peptides Plus has become my all time favorite facial product. This is the one product that I simply will not do without. I truly believe you will be totally satisfied and pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, November 11, 2008
Ok, I wanted to wait a few weeks to use this product before reviewing it. I am the type of consumer that will only purchase anti-wrinkle cream if I have a little tester of it first to try. I have tried about 5 different kinds in the past 5 months, and refuse to buy if they don't work! Anti-wrinkle creams are $$!

I am turning 35 in a month and have started to get self-conscious about my eye wrinkles...i think I smile too much:)

Anyway, I purchased this product on a whim JUST from all the positive reviews. I have been using it twice a day for the past 3 weeks and I can honestly see a difference! My wrinkles don't seem as deep and are definitely less noticeable.

I have very fair and sensitive skin, I wear under-eye concealer daily... and this anti-wrinkle cream has not caused any strange skin reactions. I am excited to try other products by this brand!

5.0 out of 5 stars Derma E Peptides Plus Double-Action Wrinkle Reverse Creme, June 24, 2009
Excellent product that in time will slowly improve your skin's texture and decrease fine lines. One of the best products out there. I am impressed with the cutting edge ingredients utilized in this product. I have used Lancome and Estee Lauder for over 20 years and the Derma e far surpasses them in numberous ways. My skin has never been so healthy.