Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
asked by mj on September 7, 2006
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Actually A620 vs. SD700 is like apples and oranges. A few differences are resolution (8mp vs. 6mp), body type (pro-style vs. pocket style), and LCD type(flip and swivel vs. stationary). There are many more differences but these are some of the main ones.
BrianS answered on September 14, 2006
Comment | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
To fit into your shirt/jeans pocket I went with the SD 600. I've had it about a month now, great pictures from an extremely small camera. Just what I was looking for when I go somewhere(ballgame, zoo, track) and I have to carry glasses/sunglasses, cell phone and camera. Very small but powerful.
Rick Blaine answered on December 26, 2006
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
A630:
manual controls
115,000 pixel rotating lcd
8mp
1cm macro
1/1.8" sensor

Sd700:
Image stabilization
173,000 pixel lcd
6mp
2cm macro
1/1.2" sensor

Just to name a few
Jayayess1190 answered on December 26, 2006
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The pro style is the "A" models and the pocket style is the SD model's, right? How bulky is this camera. Can we put it in our pocket and still be comfortable?
mj answered on September 15, 2006
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No, it's not really pocket-sized - jacket pocket, but not jeans. I have an A80 looking at getting the A630. I've been VERY happy with my Canon!
Robert Tuck answered on November 29, 2006
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product