Samsung ATIV Smart PC 500T (Tablet Only)
Used & New from: $192.50
From the description, it looks like the ATIV comes with 64 gb. Can I use an additional SD card? If so, how many gigabytes can be used?
[UPDATED] asked by Joyce Sanders on May 6, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
the tablet has an sd slot.
I have not bought a sd card, as i don't use the tablet for a lot of multimedia.
currently a have 20gigs free. most of my use is off the cloud and nas that i have.

i am sure that sammy web site can off more info about the format of the sd card, and the max size that can be used.

best wishes

den
den answered on May 6, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
YOu can use an SD card for additional storage. I don't know if there is a limit to the size of the SD Card. I did try a 16 Gigbyte card with my pictures and it worked. But it may be more a matter of the speed of transfer than the size of the card as there is only 2 gigbyte ram. I hope this helps.
sparkey answered on May 6, 2013

A
Yes, you can use micro-SD card. I don't remember the limit how much you can add, but what remember is it is at least 64GB, since I am thinking to buy 64bg card for this tablet.
AJB answered on May 6, 2013

A
I read in multiple sites/forums that you can use upto a 64gb micro sd card. I havent tried it myself as this is my travel machine and dont have too much data on it..
Thiyag answered on May 6, 2013

A
The card slot is for a microSD. I keep a 64 GB one in mine. Works like any drive, and either media files or executables can be installed on it. However, Windows 8 considers the card temporary storage and won't let you add folders on the card to its "libraries." That's more a nuisance than a real problem for me.
Bradley S. Bridgewater answered on May 6, 2013

A
The Tablet has about 27 GB left after all the programs. The ATIV also has and extra slot for up to 64 GB. This is a micro SDHC card. I have to had to use it yet.
Chuck
Charles M Paternoster answered on May 6, 2013

A
You can use also an USB storage key.. Actually, I'm using 16 Go..
FarLara answered on May 8, 2013

A
Yes, you can. I used 64GB because it was the largest at the time. It should take larger sizes, but U would not know 100%
Amazon Customer answered on May 9, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product