Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
[UPDATED] asked by Bee Jay M on January 16, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 15 answers
A
You can preset a destination in the device. For route you have several different options. You can set it to take certain ways in a broader spectrum such as avoid tollways or avoid highways or if you had a rout where you wanted to make an additional stop along the way you can set those in as well. It will also save your recent destinations for quick navigation later.
Alexander answered on January 16, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes you sure can
kaybonnie answered on January 16, 2013

A
I would imagine so, although I didn't try to do so. I hope my replacement unit works better than the one I was trying to use. One tip... Turn it on and let it find your location before trying to do anything. Best of luck!
debra hughes answered on January 16, 2013

A
sure that is no problem. In fact the GPS will save all of your destinations until you delete them. You can also put destinations in your favorite file and keep it forever. My son has a Tom Tom and I have used several other GPS's. One thing I like about the Garmin is that it is pretty user friendly
big hands golfer answered on January 16, 2013

A
Yes this device allows you to preset one "home" address and many other "favorite" addresses for easy access without having to type in a destination address while on the road
Robert J. Marsh answered on January 16, 2013

A
Yes you can. You just save it!
Sharon Ciuccio answered on January 16, 2013

A
Set your destination first, then set way points ( which are destinations you want before the final destination. You can set scenic or fastes way in your settings.
Ben Adler
Ben H. Adler answered on January 16, 2013

A
Yes. You're never supposed to operate it while driving.
Jaci Bryan answered on January 16, 2013

A
Yes Sir I can, and I just tried it again when I saw your question thinking it might have been removed for some reason.
Belen G. answered on January 16, 2013

A
Yes Sir you can, and I just tried it again to make sure it was not removed and it worked.
Belen G. answered on January 16, 2013
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product