Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Hello, I would like to know if this device can be linked to cell phones so real time video can be monitored at all times. Also, does it record sound?
asked by Amanda A. on March 18, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
I haven't tried that yet, but I have hooked it up to my recever and in to my TV so it should be possable.
David Newsum answered on March 19, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I haven't tried that yet, but I have hooked it up to my recever and in to my TV so it should be possable.

A

A
Yes, it can. There is third party software available for this very use. My camera has since died on me, so I can't recall the exact name of the software. If I can find it, I'll email you from home later this week. In the meantime google home monitoring software. Much of it is free.
-Tim
Centaur1129 answered on March 19, 2013

A
ICam has free software you can download from Cnet or any other reputable download site. That's the one I use and you can display up to four different web cams at once,
and zoom in on one after selecting it.
Good Luck!
Centaur1129 answered on March 20, 2013

A
No and no
Xiangyi Lin answered on March 21, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product