Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale
Do your 3 and 5 year olds share one device, or is the 3 year old uninterested in this product? Trying to decide if I need to buy two.
asked by S. Okimoto on November 30, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
I bought 2 since they play different games and it is hard to share. They will get it for Christmas
Terry answered on November 30, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
We ended up purchasing another one because our two five years olds fought over the one, not to mention our two year old spends quite a bit of time on it as well. I think it's well worth it.
Yolanda Snively answered on November 30, 2012

A
I have a 4 and 7 year old. Each of them have their own devices. Obviously it costs more. My two often end up fighting over something if they don't have their own, and with the cost of this product it was worth getting two. They both sit with each other and play and show each other what happens. My 4 year old has this, and my 7 year old has a WolVol tablet that was $99 and runs on Android.
tiotoe answered on November 30, 2012

A
If I were you I would n't buy two of these. There are quite a lot of variety in Apps to satisfy both 3yr and 5yr olds provided you spend a lot as most of these cost $20+ a piece. Note there's no WiFi in Leappads whereas their competing device InnoTab2 has secured WiFi, can play mp3/mp4 etc
Valley Guru answered on November 30, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I only have a 3 year old and he will get it for Christmas.....I hope he's interested in it!!!!
Britt answered on November 30, 2012

A
I bought 2 leapPads. 1 for each child. They both love it!
Mamasul answered on November 30, 2012

A
You better buy two. My 3 1/2 loves his. Look on Walmart cheaper.
Marena answered on November 30, 2012

A
I probably can't help you with this, i have 5 year old twin grandsons, and therefore had to buy each one of their own. I gave them to them this weekend and my personal opinion after seeing the games is that i would not buy it for a 3 year old.
Tpez answered on December 18, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product