What's the difference between this and the Floto Venezia Duffle Bag on the Floto Imports site? Anything other than .5 lbs weight and costs $100 less?
asked by Chris D on December 27, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
I only happened to find this bag on amazon at a great price however it is the same bag as on Floto's website. I have ordered several more bags off their site. They almost always have 25-30% off promo codes that they email out. They also offer discounts when buying more than one item as well!
BMc answered on December 27, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hi Mary. Here are the key differences that I found: This bag is stamped on the outside with the Cenzo maker mark, and the stitching for the handles runs all the way down the sides of the bag. The Floto does not appear to be marked on the outside. The Floto's handles are not stitched all the way down the side, but they do have that new Ottone metal plate under the handles, which is supposed to help the handles bear more weight without ripping away from the bag (this is probably not significant unless you are planning to carry around a bunch of gold bars). The Cenzo does not have this feature. The handles have two rivets and plenty of stitching. Everything else seems to be the same. The lining is the same, the long strap on both has the comfort pad, the standing feet on the bottom of the bag are the same, etc. The only significant difference is in the handles.
SJ answered on December 27, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If you look at them closely the sides are different, the straps that connect the handles go to the bottom of the bag.
Wilber answered on December 27, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Honest the only difference from what I can see from the pictures are the stamping and stitching/extra leather work. I don't know if the quality of the leather better with the Venezia but the dimensions are the same. I honestly prefer my Cenzo. It's masculine and a beautifully crafted bag. Hope this helps.
Dominic answered on December 27, 2012

A
I am not an expert. The bag I got is very nice and I recommend it. Just got back from a trip and it worked great for me.
Guy R. Ross answered on December 28, 2012

A
What is the warranty of this bag. The Floto's are lifetime.
M. Hatalovsky answered on August 30, 2013

A
I paid $ 200. for the Cenzo bag.After your remark I went to the Floto site and saw it for approximately the same price so I am not sure what this $100 difference is that you are discussing. If you can get this for $100, go for it.
thomas Dinardo answered on December 27, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product