5.0 out of 5 stars tamed tibetan terriers
Published 22 months ago by Betty Little-royer

1.0 out of 5 stars Pet Corrector Training Spray 200ML
I was excited to have found a good buy on the Pet Corrector spray. The package arrived in a
timely manner. BTW, I have a small dog. After reading all the positive reviews about this product, I was ready to try it on him. The first time I used it, he stopped barking. Because I think
Published 17 months ago by snow

5.0 out of 5 stars tamed tibetan terriers, June 25, 2012
This review is from: Pet Corrector, 200ml (Misc.)
My two three-year old Tibetan Terriers were unwelcoming hysterical barkers whenever anyone came to the door or entered the house, scaring the bejaybers out of friends, service people and kiddies. Just ONE blast of the Pet Corrector accompanied by an emphatic "Oh, No" ended this unacceptable behaviour after which they received a treat or an enthusiastic "good boys." Now, if they chase the cat, bark at the neighbors, etc., I just pick up the can and everything calms down. We can now sit on the front porch together enjoying the scenery, no longer terrorizing passersby. Thanks Pet Corrector - our lives have been changed for the better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for behavioral changes!, August 6, 2012
This review is from: Pet Corrector, 200ml (Misc.)
Works great! I just wish it was refillable. Exactly as described. Great deterrent for excessive barking and other habits you may want to correct. Humane and non-painful. Perfect! At the local dog boutique a 50 mg size of same thing costs $8 plus tax (7%) so this was a bargain! Thank you!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, September 1, 2012
This review is from: Pet Corrector, 200ml (Misc.)
We use the pet corrector spray to stop our Westies from barking at the fence. They are only 15 lbs, so we do not want to use more aggressive methods of control like shock collars. The 200ml size is wonderful because the smaller cans you get at the store just don't last very long. This product works reallly well for one of our westies, but the other is less affected by it. Like all other products, you won't know if your dog will respond to the sound, until you try!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective training aid, July 24, 2013
L. Tellefsen (Orlando, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pet Corrector, 200ml (Misc.)
We were introduced to this product by our dog trainer. It has been very effective. After 1 session our dogs get back when someone comes to the door. I also take with me on walks. We often only have to show the dogs the can now and they settle down & pay attention to the command we are giving. It is not painful or toxic, just compressed air. One can lasts for many months and as they learn you will not need it. It is also important to praise your dog as soon as the desired behavior occurs. This product has been a huge help in turning our large dogs into gentlemen dogs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, this works!, July 24, 2013
This review is from: Pet Corrector, 200ml (Misc.)
I have 2 mini Schnauzers, 5 and 6 years old. I thought they were too set in their ways to stop the barking outside at what ever they hear or see, and when someone comes over one of them barked long after they entered the house. I only had to use this 4-5 times accompanied by the command, mine is NO, and now when someone comes over they bark once or twice to let me know someone is here and I say NO and they stop. The same way out side, a couple of barks and I say NO and they stop! Who would have thought, but I'm so glad they did!

5.0 out of 5 stars I have a really nice dog now!, September 15, 2012
This review is from: Pet Corrector, 200ml (Misc.)
Unbelievable that a little compressed air in a can could work so amazingly, two weeks ago, my 7 month old Aussie was a BRAT! She was scratching persistantly at the furniture, chewing on my shoes, furniture and personal items instead of her toys and tasty rawhides, mauling the cat, barking at us and getting sassy, eating the cat's food and digging in the litter box, biting my 11 year old son and trying to boss him around, digging in my garden and generally acting hyper and wild! We tried obedience school which helped a little but was costly and a lot of work. A friend recommended PET CORRECTOR. Now two weeks later, she very rarley tries any of that. Its amazing! I havent had to use the spray much at all and I always give her a warning and tell her NO. Now all I have to say is NO and she stops any naughty behaviors. She listens to me better all the time, even when I havent used the can in days. I bought a 50 ml can and have used only about half of it, and I am using it less and less. I think it really helps that my dog is a little skiddish to noises anyway. I am so excited about this product, I now have a sweet, calm, well behaved pup. I have been telling all my friends with dogs about PET CORRECTOR!

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally something to silence my pack!, July 14, 2013
This review is from: Pet Corrector, 200ml (Misc.)
I have a pack of 4 and when they get going...there is no peace for anyone! I've tried spraying with water and I've tried the ultra sonic expensive gadgets that claim to work. However, this is the first thing I've found to silence the pack!
The first time I used it, my Shihtzu was very frightened by it. He shook for hours! I felt really bad that it scared him so much but he got over it after about a week. Now, he's afraid of the sight of the red can!
It took about a week to train my pack. I have one older dog who sometimes forgets and lets out a single bark before lowering his head. When someone rings my bell now, there is silence (or an occasional single bark) but we've had friends ask "where are your dogs?" because they were so use to the sounds of something that was similar to a pack of wild dogs. Now they're very well behaved and they don't jump on our guests either.
I keep the red can out as a friendly reminder to my well behaved 4 legged friends.
DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pet corrector, May 23, 2012
This review is from: Pet Corrector, 200ml (Misc.)
I purchased pet corrector because my 3maltese "were" barkers. Since I have used this product they are 99 percent better. All I have to do is give them a sound and they stop barking. I have used everything from bark collars ( which I hated) items ingested (some of which made them sick) and items put on their food. I have tried everything. I am now trying them on other behaviors that I am not pleased with and I do expect it to work just as well as it did on the barking. If you have any doubts about this product, please give it a try and see how FAST it works. Bring it in the car also or on walks. You don't need but 1or2 squirts and it gets their attention. Most humane item yet GREAT

1.0 out of 5 stars Pet Corrector Training Spray 200ML, October 29, 2012
This review is from: Pet Corrector, 200ml (Misc.)
it startled him a bit. But from then on, every time I used it on him, he just ignores it completely. The product is not effective on my dog. I bought 2 cans so I am out $33 bucks. :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, April 24, 2012
This review is from: Pet Corrector, 200ml (Misc.)
I bought a small can at the KC PetExPo just to try it. I have three, a chi, minpin mix and a mutt that I rescued. If the door bell rings they throw a fit. When in the yard and see someone they bark. You name it they bark. Just one hit of the product and they shut up. Only after a week they are getting the message. They seldom bark at all. The two older ones have it figured out. The younger one will look back at the house and think about it awhile and all I have to do is step out with the can in my hand and she will not bark. In fact I will hiss myself and they get the message. It works well with my biter as well. He likes to sneak up on visitors and nip at them from behind. Just hit a shot and he backs off. In fact he's not even interested in biting now. He's a minpin so he's a little more determined. Great product does not harm mine or their ears. It just breaks their attention span so you can say NO and they understand.

ARRAY(0x9d11354c)